1. How many participants took part? How many were male?
- 40 Volunteers, all male
- 40 volunteers, 30 male
- 50 volunteers, 50 male
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the autonomous state ?
- When a person is in control and feels responsible for their behaviour
- When someone is an agent to someones orders
- When someone feels they are not responsible for their behaviour
3. What was the aim?
- How obiedient naive participants would be when ordered to administer incresingly intense electric shocks to an innocent victim
- To measure obedience
- to meausure memory in a natural setting
4. What was the non-naive participant called? what part did he play?
- the confederate who was the experimenter
- The confederate participant who always got the role of the learner
- The confederate who played the teacher
5. What kind of study was this?
- case study
- lab experiment, with voluneer sample
- natural experiment, with volunteer sample