1. How many participants took part? How many were male?
- 40 Volunteers, all male
- 40 volunteers, 30 male
- 50 volunteers, 50 male
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the autonomous state ?
- When someone feels they are not responsible for their behaviour
- When a person is in control and feels responsible for their behaviour
- When someone is an agent to someones orders
3. What was the aim?
- How obiedient naive participants would be when ordered to administer incresingly intense electric shocks to an innocent victim
- To measure obedience
- to meausure memory in a natural setting
4. What kind of study was this?
- lab experiment, with voluneer sample
- natural experiment, with volunteer sample
- case study
5. What were the results?
- Everyone went to 300v. 65% went to 450v
- no one went to 450v, 65% went to 300v
- 13 stopped between 300 and 375