1. What was the non-naive participant called? what part did he play?
- the confederate who was the experimenter
- The confederate participant who always got the role of the learner
- The confederate who played the teacher
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What DID NOT happen after Milgrams study?
- People were monitored to check their obedience before employed in certain professions
- ethical guidelines were set up
- the participants were debriefed and offered counselling
- Milgram appologised to his participants
3. How many participants took part? How many were male?
- 40 Volunteers, all male
- 40 volunteers, 30 male
- 50 volunteers, 50 male
4. What kind of study was this?
- lab experiment, with voluneer sample
- natural experiment, with volunteer sample
- case study
5. What is the autonomous state ?
- When a person is in control and feels responsible for their behaviour
- When someone is an agent to someones orders
- When someone feels they are not responsible for their behaviour