1. What were the results?
- Everyone went to 300v. 65% went to 450v
- no one went to 450v, 65% went to 300v
- 13 stopped between 300 and 375
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What kind of study was this?
- case study
- lab experiment, with voluneer sample
- natural experiment, with volunteer sample
3. What is the autonomous state ?
- When someone feels they are not responsible for their behaviour
- When a person is in control and feels responsible for their behaviour
- When someone is an agent to someones orders
4. What DID NOT happen after Milgrams study?
- People were monitored to check their obedience before employed in certain professions
- ethical guidelines were set up
- the participants were debriefed and offered counselling
- Milgram appologised to his participants
5. What was the non-naive participant called? what part did he play?
- the confederate who was the experimenter
- The confederate participant who always got the role of the learner
- The confederate who played the teacher