- Created by: ImAboutToFailMyExams
- Created on: 15-04-18 12:09
1. What was Milgram's sample
- 41 men from New York City, USA, aged 20-50
- 40 men from the New Haven district, USA, aged 20-50
- 40 men from the New Haven district, USA, aged 30-60
- 41 men from New York City, USA, aged 30-60
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the average voltage given?
3. What is meant by conformity?
- Following a direct order
- Behaving in the same way as those around you
- Following an order to harm someone
4. How were participant's recruited?
- A leaflet handed out to men on the streets
- A newspaper advertisement
- A TV advertisement
- A radio advertisement
5. What was a conclusion of the study?
- People are much more obedient than we might expect
- The verbal prods influenced obedience
- People are sensitive
- People underestimate obedience