- Created by: ImAboutToFailMyExams
- Created on: 15-04-18 12:09
1. What was Milgram's sample
- 41 men from New York City, USA, aged 20-50
- 40 men from the New Haven district, USA, aged 20-50
- 40 men from the New Haven district, USA, aged 30-60
- 41 men from New York City, USA, aged 30-60
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is Milgram's study?
- Quasi experiment
- Field experiment
- Laboratory experiment
3. What is meant by obedience?
- Following an order to harm someone
- Following a direct order
- Behaving in the same way as those around you
4. What was a conclusion of the study?
- People underestimate obedience
- People are much more obedient than we might expect
- People are sensitive
- The verbal prods influenced obedience
5. What was the average voltage given?