Skip to content
Back to quiz
6. True or false, this experiment was ethically sound.
7. What did the voltage increase by at each interval?
8. How was the experiment advertised to participants?
- University college notice board
- Newspaper advert
- Radio advert
- Television broadcast
9. What was the back-ground story to conducting the experiment?
- Cuban Revolution
- The Cold War
- Genocide in Germany (WWII)
- Rwanda Genocide
10. What did the confederate wear?
- Grey technician's coat
- White laboratory coat
- Shirt and tie
11. What percentage of participants issued a 300V shock?
12. How many participants are in Milgram's main experiment?
13. What was the sample shock issued to the participants to demonstrate?
14. What type of experiment was conducted?
15. From what profession was the gentleman giving the orders?
- Car mechanic
- Biology teacher
16. How much money were the participants paid?
- $3.20 and $1 for travel
- $1.00 and 50¢ fro travel
- $4.50 and 50¢ for travel
- $10.00 and 10¢ for travel
17. What was the average voltage given?
18. What was the confederate called?
- Mr Wallace
- Mr Hargrave
- Mr Johnson
- Mr Abu
19. What was the age range of participants?
- 20 - 70 years
- 20 - 50 years
- 30 - 60 years
- 40 - 50 years
20. What percentage of participants carried on to the full 450V?