Skip to content
Back to quiz
6. What was the sample shock issued to the participants to demonstrate?
7. How was the experiment advertised to participants?
- University college notice board
- Newspaper advert
- Radio advert
- Television broadcast
8. What was the age range of participants?
- 40 - 50 years
- 30 - 60 years
- 20 - 50 years
- 20 - 70 years
9. What was the confederate called?
- Mr Wallace
- Mr Hargrave
- Mr Johnson
- Mr Abu
10. What University did the experiment take place?
- Stanford University
- MIT University
- Yale University
- Harvard University
11. What was the back-ground story to conducting the experiment?
- Rwanda Genocide
- Genocide in Germany (WWII)
- The Cold War
- Cuban Revolution
12. What did the voltage increase by at each interval?
13. What percentage of participants carried on to the full 450V?
14. From what profession was the gentleman giving the orders?
- Car mechanic
- Biology teacher
15. True or false, this experiment was ethically sound.
16. What type of experiment was conducted?
17. How many participants are in Milgram's main experiment?
18. What percentage of participants issued a 300V shock?
19. Which of these was not a prod?
- The experiment requires you to continue.
- You have no other choice but to continue.
- Please continue
- This experiment depends on you
- It is absolutely essential that you continue.
20. What type of sampling was used?
- Snowball Samping
- Random Sampling
- Volunteer sampling
- Opportunity sampling