Skip to content
Back to quiz
6. What did the confederate wear?
- Grey technician's coat
- White laboratory coat
- Shirt and tie
7. What was the confederate called?
- Mr Abu
- Mr Hargrave
- Mr Wallace
- Mr Johnson
8. What was the sample shock issued to the participants to demonstrate?
9. How many participants are in Milgram's main experiment?
10. Which of these was not a prod?
- The experiment requires you to continue.
- This experiment depends on you
- Please continue
- It is absolutely essential that you continue.
- You have no other choice but to continue.
11. True or false, this experiment was ethically sound.
12. What percentage of participants carried on to the full 450V?
13. What did the voltage increase by at each interval?
14. What percentage of participants issued a 300V shock?
15. What was the back-ground story to conducting the experiment?
- Cuban Revolution
- The Cold War
- Genocide in Germany (WWII)
- Rwanda Genocide
16. Where were the participants from?
- Harrow, London, England
- New Haven, Connecticut, America
- Boston, Massachusetts, America
- Denver, Colorado, America
17. What University did the experiment take place?
- Stanford University
- MIT University
- Yale University
- Harvard University
18. Which separate prod was used if the participant asked if the learner could suffer permanent physical injury
- Although the shocks may be painful, there is no permanent tissue damage, so please go on
- This is painful however will not cause death, so please go on
- It is not your responsibility, so please go on
- The participant volunteered to take part which means you do not have to concern yourself with the damage, so please go on
19. What was the average voltage given?
20. How much money were the participants paid?
- $1.00 and 50¢ fro travel
- $10.00 and 10¢ for travel
- $4.50 and 50¢ for travel
- $3.20 and $1 for travel