1. What was the confederate called?
- Mr Abu
- Mr Wallace
- Mr Johnson
- Mr Hargrave
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the sample shock issued to the participants to demonstrate?
3. What was the back-ground story to conducting the experiment?
- Genocide in Germany (WWII)
- The Cold War
- Rwanda Genocide
- Cuban Revolution
4. Which separate prod was used if the participant asked if the learner could suffer permanent physical injury
- The participant volunteered to take part which means you do not have to concern yourself with the damage, so please go on
- This is painful however will not cause death, so please go on
- Although the shocks may be painful, there is no permanent tissue damage, so please go on
- It is not your responsibility, so please go on
5. Where were the participants from?
- Boston, Massachusetts, America
- Harrow, London, England
- New Haven, Connecticut, America
- Denver, Colorado, America