1. How much money were the participants paid?
- $1.00 and 50¢ fro travel
- $10.00 and 10¢ for travel
- $4.50 and 50¢ for travel
- $3.20 and $1 for travel
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did the voltage increase by at each interval?
3. What was the confederate called?
- Mr Abu
- Mr Wallace
- Mr Johnson
- Mr Hargrave
4. What was the back-ground story to conducting the experiment?
- Rwanda Genocide
- Cuban Revolution
- Genocide in Germany (WWII)
- The Cold War
5. Which separate prod was used if the participant asked if the learner could suffer permanent physical injury
- Although the shocks may be painful, there is no permanent tissue damage, so please go on
- This is painful however will not cause death, so please go on
- It is not your responsibility, so please go on
- The participant volunteered to take part which means you do not have to concern yourself with the damage, so please go on