1. How was the experiment advertised to participants?
- University college notice board
- Newspaper advert
- Radio advert
- Television broadcast
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the confederate called?
- Mr Wallace
- Mr Johnson
- Mr Abu
- Mr Hargrave
3. What was the back-ground story to conducting the experiment?
- Rwanda Genocide
- Genocide in Germany (WWII)
- The Cold War
- Cuban Revolution
4. Which of these was not a prod?
- The experiment requires you to continue.
- You have no other choice but to continue.
- Please continue
- This experiment depends on you
- It is absolutely essential that you continue.
5. What percentage of participants issued a 300V shock?