1. What was the confederate called?
- Mr Hargrave
- Mr Johnson
- Mr Wallace
- Mr Abu
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which separate prod was used if the participant asked if the learner could suffer permanent physical injury
- The participant volunteered to take part which means you do not have to concern yourself with the damage, so please go on
- This is painful however will not cause death, so please go on
- Although the shocks may be painful, there is no permanent tissue damage, so please go on
- It is not your responsibility, so please go on
3. What percentage of participants carried on to the full 450V?
4. What was the average voltage given?
5. What did the voltage increase by at each interval?