1. What was the confederate called?
- Mr Wallace
- Mr Johnson
- Mr Abu
- Mr Hargrave
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which separate prod was used if the participant asked if the learner could suffer permanent physical injury
- Although the shocks may be painful, there is no permanent tissue damage, so please go on
- This is painful however will not cause death, so please go on
- It is not your responsibility, so please go on
- The participant volunteered to take part which means you do not have to concern yourself with the damage, so please go on
3. Which of these was not a prod?
- It is absolutely essential that you continue.
- This experiment depends on you
- You have no other choice but to continue.
- The experiment requires you to continue.
- Please continue
4. What was the back-ground story to conducting the experiment?
- Rwanda Genocide
- Cuban Revolution
- Genocide in Germany (WWII)
- The Cold War
5. What type of sampling was used?
- Snowball Samping
- Random Sampling
- Volunteer sampling
- Opportunity sampling