1. What did the confederate wear?
- White laboratory coat
- Grey technician's coat
- Shirt and tie
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the average voltage given?
3. Which separate prod was used if the participant asked if the learner could suffer permanent physical injury
- Although the shocks may be painful, there is no permanent tissue damage, so please go on
- The participant volunteered to take part which means you do not have to concern yourself with the damage, so please go on
- This is painful however will not cause death, so please go on
- It is not your responsibility, so please go on
4. What percentage of participants carried on to the full 450V?
5. What University did the experiment take place?
- Stanford University
- MIT University
- Yale University
- Harvard University