1. What is the Structure?
- Riff , Head , Solo (just saxophone for 3x12 bars)
- Head , Riff ,Solo(each instrument for 4x12bars)
- Riff, Head(1,2,3,4) , solo (each instrument for either 4x12bars or 2x12 bars(Piano)
- Intro, Verse , Chorus, Verse Chorus
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where is the Melody?
- In the Saxophone
- In the Bass (two instruments in octave apart)
- In the Head (plays rising 6th's)
- In the Chords
3. What Happens in the Riff?
- Starts and ends the piece
- Repeats Again
- Is Played once
- Intorduces the piece
4. What is the Time Signiture?
- 3/4 (Jazz Tango)
- 6/4 (Jazz Waltz)
- 4/4 (Common Time)
5. Which instrument plays the Melody?
- Piano (all way through)
- Double Bass
- Trumpet (Start + End of Piece)
- Saxophone (Start + End of piece)