1. What is the Structure?
- Head , Riff ,Solo(each instrument for 4x12bars)
- Intro, Verse , Chorus, Verse Chorus
- Riff, Head(1,2,3,4) , solo (each instrument for either 4x12bars or 2x12 bars(Piano)
- Riff , Head , Solo (just saxophone for 3x12 bars)
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the Form?
- 6 Bar Blues
- 12 Bar Blues
- 8 Bar Blues
- 4 Bar Rock
3. What is the Time Signiture?
- 3/4 (Jazz Tango)
- 6/4 (Jazz Waltz)
- 4/4 (Common Time)
4. Name three Instrumental Techniques?
- Muted Trumpet (in the Middle) , Drums Played with Brushes, Finger Plucking
- Finger Picking, Plucking & Slides
- Muted Trumpet (at start), Drums played with Brushes, Comping by Pianist
- Pull offs, Muted Trumpet & Slides
5. This piece is Modal Jazz.What is the Mode?
- Gypsy Mode
- Mixolydian Mode
- Dorian Mode
- Flemenco Mode