1. Name two rhythmic features ?
- Swung Quaver & Syncopation
- Background Noises & Tempo Change
- Steady Rhythm & Ostinatio
- Swung Quaver & Ostinatio
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the Time Signiture?
- 6/4 (Jazz Waltz)
- 3/4 (Jazz Tango)
- 4/4 (Common Time)
3. What is the Structure?
- Head , Riff ,Solo(each instrument for 4x12bars)
- Intro, Verse , Chorus, Verse Chorus
- Riff, Head(1,2,3,4) , solo (each instrument for either 4x12bars or 2x12 bars(Piano)
- Riff , Head , Solo (just saxophone for 3x12 bars)
4. Name three Instrumental Techniques?
- Pull offs, Muted Trumpet & Slides
- Muted Trumpet (in the Middle) , Drums Played with Brushes, Finger Plucking
- Muted Trumpet (at start), Drums played with Brushes, Comping by Pianist
- Finger Picking, Plucking & Slides
5. What Is the Chord Pattern?