1. Which instrument plays the Melody?
- Piano (all way through)
- Double Bass
- Trumpet (Start + End of Piece)
- Saxophone (Start + End of piece)
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the Form?
- 6 Bar Blues
- 4 Bar Rock
- 12 Bar Blues
- 8 Bar Blues
3. Which Instruments Play in The piece?
- Flute, Alto Sax (horn), Tenor Sax (horn), Piano, Bass & Clarinet
- Flute, Clarinet, Alto Sax, Piano & Drums
- Trumpet, Alto Sax (horn), Tenor Sax (horn), Piano, Bass & Drums
- French Horn, Alto Sax (horn), Tenor Sax (horn), Piano, Bass & Drums
4. What is the Time Signiture?
- 6/4 (Jazz Waltz)
- 4/4 (Common Time)
- 3/4 (Jazz Tango)
5. Which instrument plays the head?