1. who created the first rabies vaccine?
- calmette and guerin
- edward jenner
- louis pasteur
- elie metchnikoff
- max planck
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. the production principles for recombinant DNA-derived products are:
- are dependent on biotin deficiency
- dependent on pellet formation
- requires anaerobic, followed by aerobic culture conditions
- similar to those of secondary metabolites
- similar to those of primary metabolites
3. which of the following is incorrect?
- neisseria gonorrhoea translocates across the epithelial cells of mucus membranes
- gonorrhoea is caused by a gram-negative rod shaper bacterium
- gonorrhoea can cause a painful urethra
- gonorrhoea can cause a disseminated infection
- gonorrhoea can cause prostatitis
4. which animals are the most common carriers of E.Coli 0157?
5. resistance to penicillin occurs when?
- the pathogen synthesises an enzyme that breaks down the penicillin molecules
- the patient synthesises an enzyme that breaks down the penicillin molecule
- the pathogen multiples rapidly
- the patient is administered streptomycin at the same time
- the patient undergoes secondary metabolism