- Created by: MariaC5
- Created on: 30-04-18 19:16
1. 'Changes in allele frequencies by chance' is the definition for what?
- Gene flow
- Genetic drift
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. A mutation of the DNA code for the ß Chain of Haemoglobin causes what?
- Sickle cell anaemia
- Genetic flow
3. 'In populations that are subdivided, both random genetic drift and gene flow can become very important in evolution' is what theory of evolution?
- Classical theory
- Shifting balance theory
- Balance theory
- Neutral theory
4. 'A sequence of nucleic acid coding for a function' is the definition for what?
5. What is the correct definition of Microevolution?
- A sequence of nucleic acid coding for a function
- The change in frequency in alleles in a population over time
- The change in frequency in genes in a population over time
- A sequence of nucleic acid coding for progress