1. A tennis serve is practiced using part practice. What are examples of the separate parts?
- back swing and ball toss
- all of these examples
- grip and stance
- ball contact
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Whole practice is for skills high in organisation and low in complexity
3. The following disadvantage describes which method of practice? There are safety risks for dangerous skills.
- Whole-part-whole practice
- Whole practice
- Part practice
- Progressive part practice
4. A tennis serve may use
- whole practice
- whole-part-whole practice
- progressive part practice
5. What are some advantages of whole practice?
- Skills are learnt quickly, parts of the skill are practiced in the right order, kinaesthesis is developed
- Perceptual load is reduced, it is less dangerous, you can focus on particular elements
Similar Physical Education resources: