1. Part practice is good because it reduces perceptual load and
- flow of skill isn't practiced
- lessens fear and risk
- takes longer than other methods
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Disadvantages of part practice are that
- it is time consuming, transfer back to whole is difficult and kinaesthesis is lost
- performer may be motivated by being good at some elements and gain confidence
3. A tennis serve is practiced using part practice. What are examples of the separate parts?
- back swing and ball toss
- ball contact
- all of these examples
- grip and stance
4. How does progressive part practice reduce danger?
- There is a focus on specific elements
- It reduces perceptual load and decisions
- It is time consuming so people are performing slower
5. Progressive part practice might be used for trampoline routines.
Similar Physical Education resources: