1. How does progressive part practice reduce danger?
- There is a focus on specific elements
- It reduces perceptual load and decisions
- It is time consuming so people are performing slower
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Part practice is when skills are broken down into parts, parts of practiced and perfected in isolation and then the skill is put back together again. What sort of skill would be practiced using part practice?
- high organisation
- low organisation
3. Whole-part-whole practice allows performers to
- gain kinaesthesis
- practice skills that can't be broken down
4. Part practice is good because it reduces perceptual load and
- flow of skill isn't practiced
- lessens fear and risk
- takes longer than other methods
5. Progressive part practice might be used for trampoline routines.
Similar Physical Education resources: