1. Progressive part practice might be used for trampoline routines.
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are some advantages of whole practice?
- Skills are learnt quickly, parts of the skill are practiced in the right order, kinaesthesis is developed
- Perceptual load is reduced, it is less dangerous, you can focus on particular elements
3. The following disadvantage describes which method of practice? There are safety risks for dangerous skills.
- Whole-part-whole practice
- Progressive part practice
- Whole practice
- Part practice
4. A tennis serve is practiced using part practice. What are examples of the separate parts?
- back swing and ball toss
- ball contact
- all of these examples
- grip and stance
5. How does progressive part practice reduce danger?
- There is a focus on specific elements
- It reduces perceptual load and decisions
- It is time consuming so people are performing slower
Similar Physical Education resources: