1. Progressive part practice might be used for trampoline routines.
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. The following disadvantage describes which method of practice? There are safety risks for dangerous skills.
- Progressive part practice
- Part practice
- Whole practice
- Whole-part-whole practice
3. A tennis serve is practiced using part practice. What are examples of the separate parts?
- ball contact
- grip and stance
- all of these examples
- back swing and ball toss
4. How does progressive part practice reduce danger?
- There is a focus on specific elements
- It reduces perceptual load and decisions
- It is time consuming so people are performing slower
5. Part practice is good because it reduces perceptual load and
- lessens fear and risk
- takes longer than other methods
- flow of skill isn't practiced
Similar Physical Education resources: