1. Whole-part-whole practice allows performers to
- gain kinaesthesis
- practice skills that can't be broken down
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Disadvantages of part practice are that
- it is time consuming, transfer back to whole is difficult and kinaesthesis is lost
- performer may be motivated by being good at some elements and gain confidence
3. What are some advantages of whole practice?
- Skills are learnt quickly, parts of the skill are practiced in the right order, kinaesthesis is developed
- Perceptual load is reduced, it is less dangerous, you can focus on particular elements
4. Whole practice is for skills high in organisation and low in complexity
5. Progressive part practice might be used for trampoline routines.
Similar Physical Education resources: