1. Progressive part practice might be used for trampoline routines.
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Part practice is when skills are broken down into parts, parts of practiced and perfected in isolation and then the skill is put back together again. What sort of skill would be practiced using part practice?
- low organisation
- high organisation
3. Whole-part-whole practice allows performers to
- gain kinaesthesis
- practice skills that can't be broken down
4. Whole practice is for skills high in organisation and low in complexity
5. What are some advantages of whole practice?
- Skills are learnt quickly, parts of the skill are practiced in the right order, kinaesthesis is developed
- Perceptual load is reduced, it is less dangerous, you can focus on particular elements
Similar Physical Education resources: