1. Which majorly method is used to extract copper?
- Reduction with carbon
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why are alloys stronger than pure metals?
- Because the different sized atoms of the metals distort the layers between them.
- Because the alloys have a greater density than pure metals.
- Because they just are.
- Because the metals are transition metals.
3. Which electrode do the metal ions usually go to?
4. Which of these metals has the highest melting point?
5. Which metal is more reactive?