1. Which metals does brass compose of?
- Copper and Zinc
- Gold and Silver
- Scandium and Titanium
- Copper and Aluminium
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is a transition metal?
3. Why are alloys stronger than pure metals?
- Because the alloys have a greater density than pure metals.
- Because the different sized atoms of the metals distort the layers between them.
- Because the metals are transition metals.
- Because they just are.
4. Which majorly method is used to extract copper?
- Reduction with carbon
5. What is the name of aluminium ore?