1. Which electrode do the metal ions usually go to?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these metals does steel NOT contain?
3. Which of these methods has the least impact on the environment?
- Reduction with carbon
4. Which metal is more reactive?
5. Why are alloys stronger than pure metals?
- Because the alloys have a greater density than pure metals.
- Because they just are.
- Because the different sized atoms of the metals distort the layers between them.
- Because the metals are transition metals.