- Created by: Zodored15
- Created on: 02-04-15 15:54
1. Which metals does brass compose of?
- Copper and Aluminium
- Copper and Zinc
- Scandium and Titanium
- Gold and Silver
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these methods has the least impact on the environment?
- Reduction with carbon
3. Why are alloys stronger than pure metals?
- Because the different sized atoms of the metals distort the layers between them.
- Because they just are.
- Because the metals are transition metals.
- Because the alloys have a greater density than pure metals.
4. Which of these metals does steel NOT contain?
5. Which of these is a transition metal?