1. What is used in bioleaching to break the bonds of copper compound and make a leachate solution?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What can be obtained from solutions of copper salts by electrolysis or by displacement using scrap iron?
3. What makes iron brittle?
- Being too hard
- Being too soft
- Being to rigid
4. Pure copper, gold, iron, aluminium are too soft, what are these metals mixed with to make them harder?
- Bigger amounts of a range of metals
- Bigger amounts of similar metals
- Small amounts of similar metals
- Small amounts of a range of metals
5. What is a steel?
- An alloy that contains carbon and oxygen
- An alloy that contains mixtures of iron and carbon
- An alloy that contains iron, carbon and oxygen
- An alloy that contains mixtures of iron and oxygen