1. Which of the following is NOT a reason why current methods of extraction are expensive
- Large amounts of energy are needed
- There are non renewable
- There are many stages in the processes
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Copper can be extracted from copper-rich ores by heating the ores in a furnace this is also known as?
3. Which of the following is NOT a property of transition metals?
- Good conductors of electricity
- Useful as structural materials and for making things that let heat or electricity pass through
- Good insulators
- Can be bent or hammered into shape
- Good conductors of heat
4. Which of the following is NOT a reason why aluminium and titanium are useful metals
- They are expensive
- They have low density
- They are resistant to corrosion
5. What makes iron brittle?
- Being too hard
- Being too soft
- Being to rigid