1. What can be obtained from solutions of copper salts by electrolysis or by displacement using scrap iron?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following is NOT a reason why copper is good for electrical wiring and plumbing?
- It can be bent but is hard enough to make pipes or tanks
- It is cheap
- It is a good conductor of heat and electricity
- It does not react with water
3. Copper can be extracted from copper-rich ores by heating the ores in a furnace this is also known as?
4. What is a specific property of stainless steels?
- They are easy to bend
- They are soft
- They are resistant to corrosion
- They are hard
5. What makes iron brittle?
- Being to rigid
- Being too hard
- Being too soft