1. Metals that are less reactive than carbon can be extracted from their oxides by?
- Reduction with oxygen
- Reduction with carbon
1 of 4
Other questions in this quiz
2. Metals that are more reactive than carbon, such as aluminium are extracted by?
- Reduction by iron
- Reduction by carbon
- Reduction by oxygen
3. What must happen to ores before the metal is extracted and purified?
- The ore must become less dense
- The ore must be put in a catalyst
- The ore must be mined and concentrated
- The ore must have more metals added to it
4. What is the definition of an ore?
- An ore contains enough metal to make it economic to extract the metal
- An ore is a mixture of metals
- An ore is the product of a reaction
- An ore is an unreactive metal