- Created by: leah.adelecc
- Created on: 03-05-18 21:58
1. what are the symptoms of OCD?
- doesn't like germs
- recurrent, unwanted thoughts and repetitive behaviors
- always cleaning
- recurrent, wanted behaviours and thoughts
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. what are the two types of anti depressants ?
- Amitriptyline and Aripiprazole
- SSRIS and tricylics
- SSRIS and Atomoxetine
- tricylics and Aripiprazole
3. how are symptoms of schizophrenia separated ?
- additional and deduction
- positive and negative
- plus and minus
4. symptoms of depression
- sadness, lack of enjoyment in activities, hair loss, itchy bum
- euphoria, suicidal thoughts, hair loss, disturbed digestion
- sadness, loss of interest in activities, disturbed sleep, disturbed appetite, negative self concept, thoughts of death
- hair loss, sadness, weight gain, disturbed dreams, dry skin
5. what are the side effects of anti depressants?
- headaches, digestive problems, hair loss and memory loss
- digestive problems, headaches, insomnia and suicidal thoughts
- bad breath, aching bones, insomnia and headaches
- digestive problems, itching, hair loss and suicidal thoughts