1. How many stores are there in the working memory model?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is better for children with learning difficulties?
- No mneumonics
- Verbal mneumonics
- Sensory mneumonics
- Visual mneumonics
3. In what order do the three main stores of the multi store model go?
- Long term memory, short term memory, sensory memory
- Sensory memory, long term memory, short term memory
- Sensory memory, short term memory, long term memory
- Short term memory, sensory memory, long term memory
4. Which of these statements is incorrect?
- Misleading information doesn't affect eye witness testimony
- Eye witness testimony may be affected if a weapon was the focus of the crime
- Older people make more mistakes a week after they have witnessed a crime
- Children make more mistakes than any other age group during eye witness testimony
5. Which of these is NOT an advantage of the multi store model?
- Increased understanding
- Evidence for three stores
- STM not independent of LTM
- Includes structure and process