1. Which of these statements is incorrect?
- Misleading information doesn't affect eye witness testimony
- Eye witness testimony may be affected if a weapon was the focus of the crime
- Older people make more mistakes a week after they have witnessed a crime
- Children make more mistakes than any other age group during eye witness testimony
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is a VERBAL mneumonic?
- Mind map
- Keyword method
- Loci method
3. In what order do the three main stores of the multi store model go?
- Long term memory, short term memory, sensory memory
- Sensory memory, short term memory, long term memory
- Short term memory, sensory memory, long term memory
- Sensory memory, long term memory, short term memory
4. Which of these is better for children with learning difficulties?
- No mneumonics
- Visual mneumonics
- Verbal mneumonics
- Sensory mneumonics
5. Which part of the multi store model triggers the sensory memory?
- Environmental stimuli
- Maintennance Rehearsal
- Information retrieval