1. Which of these is NOT a factor that affects eye witness testimony?
- Misleading information
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is NOT an advantage of the multi store model?
- Includes structure and process
- STM not independent of LTM
- Evidence for three stores
- Increased understanding
3. What is the type of interview called where you get the witness to remember as much info as possible using different techniques?
4. Which of these statements is incorrect?
- Eye witness testimony may be affected if a weapon was the focus of the crime
- Misleading information doesn't affect eye witness testimony
- Children make more mistakes than any other age group during eye witness testimony
- Older people make more mistakes a week after they have witnessed a crime
5. Which of these is better for children with learning difficulties?
- No mneumonics
- Visual mneumonics
- Verbal mneumonics
- Sensory mneumonics