1. Which of these is better for children with learning difficulties?
- No mneumonics
- Verbal mneumonics
- Sensory mneumonics
- Visual mneumonics
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is NOT an advantage of the multi store model?
- Includes structure and process
- STM not independent of LTM
- Evidence for three stores
- Increased understanding
3. What is the type of interview called where you get the witness to remember as much info as possible using different techniques?
4. How many stores are there in the working memory model?
5. Which part of the multi store model triggers the sensory memory?
- Information retrieval
- Maintennance Rehearsal
- Environmental stimuli