1. What is the function of the visuo spatial sketchpad in the working memory model?
- To help us draw
- To deal with auditory tasks
- To deal with visual tasks and tasks involving space
- To help us see
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is better for children with learning difficulties?
- Verbal mneumonics
- Visual mneumonics
- Sensory mneumonics
- No mneumonics
3. What is the type of interview called where you get the witness to remember as much info as possible using different techniques?
4. Which of these statements is incorrect?
- Eye witness testimony may be affected if a weapon was the focus of the crime
- Misleading information doesn't affect eye witness testimony
- Children make more mistakes than any other age group during eye witness testimony
- Older people make more mistakes a week after they have witnessed a crime
5. In what order do the three main stores of the multi store model go?
- Long term memory, short term memory, sensory memory
- Sensory memory, short term memory, long term memory
- Short term memory, sensory memory, long term memory
- Sensory memory, long term memory, short term memory