1. Which of these is the best method of mnemonics?
- Sentences that mean words
- Peg-word method
- Method of Loci
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who designed the Working Memory Model?
- Baddeley and Hitch
- Peterson and peterson
- Atkinson and Shiffrin
- Money and Erhard
3. What are the components of the WMM?
- Critical period, Sensory period,
- Episodic Buffer, Phonological loop, Visio- spatial scratchpad, Central Executive, LTM
- Switchboard, Mainframe and USB
- Visual store, Episodic store, Language store, LTM and Central executive
4. What is a type of interference effect?
- All of them!
- Learning material of a similar nature in one sitting
- Retroactive : New info interferes with old
- Proactive : Old info interferes with new
5. What is a weakness of the WMM?
- Hard to falsify as may discrepancies can be explained away
- Explains how mental maths' processing and calculating at the same time is possible
- Baddeley et al's word length effect and pointer with F study
- It has been very influential