1. Who came up with the multi-store memory model?
- Money and Erhard
- Peterson and peterson
- Atkinson and Shiffrin
- Baddeley and Hitch
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is the best method of mnemonics?
- Peg-word method
- Method of Loci
- Sentences that mean words
3. Which of these is in the Phonological Loop?
- Sensory memory
- Articulatory Control System
- Visuo-spatial scratchpad
- Episodic Buffer
4. What is a strength of the WMM?
- Baddeley et al's word length effect and pointer with F study
- Richardson finds it hard to falsify, hard to test it's validity
- Not much is known about the most important of the components
- Articulatory control suppression makes us feel slugish
5. What are the components of the WMM?
- Episodic Buffer, Phonological loop, Visio- spatial scratchpad, Central Executive, LTM
- Switchboard, Mainframe and USB
- Critical period, Sensory period,
- Visual store, Episodic store, Language store, LTM and Central executive