1. What is a type of interference effect?
- All of them!
- Learning material of a similar nature in one sitting
- Retroactive : New info interferes with old
- Proactive : Old info interferes with new
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a strength of the WMM?
- Not much is known about the most important of the components
- Articulatory control suppression makes us feel slugish
- Baddeley et al's word length effect and pointer with F study
- Richardson finds it hard to falsify, hard to test it's validity
3. Which of these is the best method of mnemonics?
- Peg-word method
- Sentences that mean words
- Method of Loci
4. Which of these is in the Phonological Loop?
- Sensory memory
- Episodic Buffer
- Articulatory Control System
- Visuo-spatial scratchpad
5. Who designed the Working Memory Model?
- Money and Erhard
- Baddeley and Hitch
- Atkinson and Shiffrin
- Peterson and peterson
Similar Psychology resources: