1. Which of these is the best method of mnemonics?
- Sentences that mean words
- Method of Loci
- Peg-word method
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a type of interference effect?
- Proactive : Old info interferes with new
- All of them!
- Retroactive : New info interferes with old
- Learning material of a similar nature in one sitting
3. As a student, what should you NOT do?
- Learn in an environment similar to your exam environment
- Learn all the material the night before
- Space your studies
- Make your studies more exciting through mnemonics
4. What is a weakness of the WMM?
- Hard to falsify as may discrepancies can be explained away
- Baddeley et al's word length effect and pointer with F study
- It has been very influential
- Explains how mental maths' processing and calculating at the same time is possible
5. Who designed the Working Memory Model?
- Atkinson and Shiffrin
- Money and Erhard
- Baddeley and Hitch
- Peterson and peterson