1. Which of these is in the Phonological Loop?
- Visuo-spatial scratchpad
- Sensory memory
- Articulatory Control System
- Episodic Buffer
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a weakness of the WMM?
- Explains how mental maths' processing and calculating at the same time is possible
- Hard to falsify as may discrepancies can be explained away
- It has been very influential
- Baddeley et al's word length effect and pointer with F study
3. Which of these is the best method of mnemonics?
- Sentences that mean words
- Method of Loci
- Peg-word method
4. As a student, what should you NOT do?
- Learn in an environment similar to your exam environment
- Make your studies more exciting through mnemonics
- Learn all the material the night before
- Space your studies
5. Who came up with the multi-store memory model?
- Peterson and peterson
- Atkinson and Shiffrin
- Money and Erhard
- Baddeley and Hitch