1. The meaning of retrieval in psychology is?
- Holding information in the short term memory
- Getting information back from storage
- Changing information into new information
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who did the study on levels of processing?
- Craik and Tulving
- Peterson and Peterson
- Underwood and Postman
3. What is the duration of the sensory memory store?
- Less than a second
- Less than a minute
4. What are the three basic processes in memory?
- Encoding, Storage and Retrieval
- Sensory, short term and long term
- multi store memory
5. Two evaluations about Murdock's study investigating the multi-store explaination of memory are...
- The extraneous variables weren't controlled easily as it was a lab experiment meaning results were sometimes effected and made incorrect.
- It was ethical as it had no potential harm, and it was a lab experiment therefore it had a high level of control.
- It had a small sample size therefore was a good representation of the general population.
Similar Psychology resources: