1. What is the duration of the sensory memory store?
- Less than a second
- Less than a minute
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the aim of Peterson and Peterson study investigating the multi-store explanation of memory?
- To see if the level at which information is processed has an effect on a person's memory
- To see if rehearsal was necessary to hold information in the short term memory.
- To provide support for the multi-store explaination of memory
3. What are the three basic processes in memory?
- Encoding, Storage and Retrieval
- Sensory, short term and long term
- multi store memory
4. What are the levels of processing?
- Structural, phonetic and semantic
- Deep and shallow
- Short term and long term
5. What do we call knowledge we already know?
- Building blocks
Similar Psychology resources: