1. Two evaluations about Murdock's study investigating the multi-store explaination of memory are...
- It was ethical as it had no potential harm, and it was a lab experiment therefore it had a high level of control.
- It had a small sample size therefore was a good representation of the general population.
- The extraneous variables weren't controlled easily as it was a lab experiment meaning results were sometimes effected and made incorrect.
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which psychologists put forward the idea of the multi-store model of memory?
- Atkinson and Shiffrin
- Peterson and Peterson
3. What are the three basic processes in memory?
- multi store memory
- Encoding, Storage and Retrieval
- Sensory, short term and long term
4. What are the levels of processing?
- Short term and long term
- Structural, phonetic and semantic
- Deep and shallow
5. The meaning of retrieval in psychology is?
- Getting information back from storage
- Changing information into new information
- Holding information in the short term memory
Similar Psychology resources: