1. What was the aim of Peterson and Peterson study investigating the multi-store explanation of memory?
- To see if rehearsal was necessary to hold information in the short term memory.
- To provide support for the multi-store explaination of memory
- To see if the level at which information is processed has an effect on a person's memory
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who did the study on levels of processing?
- Underwood and Postman
- Craik and Tulving
- Peterson and Peterson
3. What are the three basic processes in memory?
- multi store memory
- Encoding, Storage and Retrieval
- Sensory, short term and long term
4. What do we call knowledge we already know?
- Building blocks
5. A practical application of reconstructive memory is....
- It explains why two people might remember the same event but completely differently
- It doesn't explain why two people may have been at the same event but remembered it completely differently
Similar Psychology resources: