1. What was the aim of Peterson and Peterson study investigating the multi-store explanation of memory?
- To see if rehearsal was necessary to hold information in the short term memory.
- To provide support for the multi-store explaination of memory
- To see if the level at which information is processed has an effect on a person's memory
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the duration of the sensory memory store?
- Less than a minute
- Less than a second
3. Who did the study on levels of processing?
- Craik and Tulving
- Peterson and Peterson
- Underwood and Postman
4. A practical application of reconstructive memory is....
- It explains why two people might remember the same event but completely differently
- It doesn't explain why two people may have been at the same event but remembered it completely differently
5. The meaning of retrieval in psychology is?
- Getting information back from storage
- Changing information into new information
- Holding information in the short term memory
Similar Psychology resources: