1. The meaning of retrieval in psychology is?
- Getting information back from storage
- Changing information into new information
- Holding information in the short term memory
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the duration of the sensory memory store?
- Less than a minute
- Less than a second
3. What are the three basic processes in memory?
- multi store memory
- Encoding, Storage and Retrieval
- Sensory, short term and long term
4. What do we call knowledge we already know?
- Building blocks
5. Who did the study on levels of processing?
- Underwood and Postman
- Craik and Tulving
- Peterson and Peterson
Similar Psychology resources: