1. What are the components of the WORKING MEMORY MODEL?
- Voice, ears, nose and mouth
- Central executive, Phonological loop, visuo-spatial sketchpad & episodic buffer
- SM, STM,LTM
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was MILLER's magic number?
- 7 +/- 8
- 7 +/- 2
3. What was the increase in recall in Khonken's study on the cognitive interview?
4. What are the THREE types of memory?
- Innate, Episodic, Long term
- Sensory Memory, Short term memory & Long term memory
- Visual, Discorsical, Semantic
5. How are things transferred to the LTM?
- Writing it down