1. What is a LIMITATION of the WMM?
- Isn't actually testable
- The central executive is over simplified and not described well
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many experiments did Loftus&Palmer do involving car crashes?
3. Who investigated children as witnesses?
4. How long is the DURATION of the STM<M?
- STM= Seconds and minuets LTM= Hrs, days and years
- STM= 96 seconds LTM= 100 yrs
- STM= 2 seconds LTM= 9 years
5. What was the increase in recall in Khonken's study on the cognitive interview?