1. What is SENSORY MEMORY?
- Memories that last a long time
- Visual& Auditory information (Basically anything we get from our five senses)
- Practical memories
- Memories that are very short
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How are things transferred to the LTM?
- Writing it down
3. Which Psychologist studied VERY LONG TERM MEMORY, with photos from ppts yearbooks?
- Bahrick et al.
- Bex et al.
4. Anastasia&Rhodes came up with _________ bias
- Own Accuracy
- Own Age
- Own Friend
- Own Race
5. What did PETERSON&PETERSON find?
- Ppts given a nonsense trigram could recall up to 80% accurately after 3 seconds
- Long term memory is theoretically permantent
- Nonsense trigrams are hard to recall
- Sensory memory is composed of the 5 senses