1. What was the increase in recall in Khonken's study on the cognitive interview?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the components of the WORKING MEMORY MODEL?
- Voice, ears, nose and mouth
- Central executive, Phonological loop, visuo-spatial sketchpad & episodic buffer
- SM, STM,LTM
3. What TWO factors can influence the ACCURACY of EWT?
- Relation to the victim&Age
4. How long is the DURATION of the STM<M?
- STM= Seconds and minuets LTM= Hrs, days and years
- STM= 96 seconds LTM= 100 yrs
- STM= 2 seconds LTM= 9 years
5. What is the method of LOCI?
- Association between things you need to remember and locations
- Locating stored information
- Pegging a term to another word