1. How long is the DURATION of the STM<M?
- STM= 2 seconds LTM= 9 years
- STM= Seconds and minuets LTM= Hrs, days and years
- STM= 96 seconds LTM= 100 yrs
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many experiments did Loftus&Palmer do involving car crashes?
3. Which Psychologist studied VERY LONG TERM MEMORY, with photos from ppts yearbooks?
- Bex et al.
- Bahrick et al.
4. What is EWT?
- A special policing term
- Where a witness is used to provide evidence in court
- Where a witness draws what they saw so it can be used in court
- A criminal act
5. Give one characteristic of the COGNITIVE INTERVIEW
- Report everything
- Talk about the perpotrator
- Recall everything
- Draw everything