1. What is a LIMITATION of the WMM?
- Isn't actually testable
- The central executive is over simplified and not described well
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Give one characteristic of the COGNITIVE INTERVIEW
- Report everything
- Recall everything
- Draw everything
- Talk about the perpotrator
3. What was MILLER's magic number?
- 7 +/- 8
- 7 +/- 2
4. What is EWT?
- A special policing term
- A criminal act
- Where a witness is used to provide evidence in court
- Where a witness draws what they saw so it can be used in court
5. What did PETERSON&PETERSON find?
- Long term memory is theoretically permantent
- Ppts given a nonsense trigram could recall up to 80% accurately after 3 seconds
- Sensory memory is composed of the 5 senses
- Nonsense trigrams are hard to recall