1. What did PETERSON&PETERSON find?
- Sensory memory is composed of the 5 senses
- Ppts given a nonsense trigram could recall up to 80% accurately after 3 seconds
- Nonsense trigrams are hard to recall
- Long term memory is theoretically permantent
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Give one characteristic of the COGNITIVE INTERVIEW
- Talk about the perpotrator
- Report everything
- Draw everything
- Recall everything
3. What are the components of the WORKING MEMORY MODEL?
- Central executive, Phonological loop, visuo-spatial sketchpad & episodic buffer
- SM, STM,LTM
- Voice, ears, nose and mouth
4. Who investigated children as witnesses?
5. What was the increase in recall in Khonken's study on the cognitive interview?