1. Following the case of Daubert vs Merrell Dow Pharamaceuticals Inc (1993), a new ruling in the US stated that ___ would be responsible for determining the relevance, validity and reliability of scientific evidence in court
- expert witnesses
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. The chemosenses are our senses of:
- taste and smell
- hearing and touch
- hearing and sight
- sight and smell
3. You are experiencing a great deal of difficulty learning your new telephone number. The number you keep remembering is your old one. The recall for your new number is impaired by
- proactive interference
- retroactive interference
- motivated forgetting
4. Which of the following is not a cognitive process involved in memory?
5. Which of the following words, when used in the question, "how fast were the cars going when one of them_____ into the other" would result in an eyewitness reporting the cars were going very fast?