1. What did Harvey prove?
- Burning oil was a good treatment for wounds
- Blood was pumped by the heart in the circulatory system
- The four humours was a ridiculous theory
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What would it mean if a humour was out of balance?
- A person would be ill, or contain a disease
- That person would have to have a blood transfusion
- That person had small pox
3. How did Vesalius prove Galen wrong?
- Staining bacteria
- By stealing bodies, taking them apart, boiling them and putting them back together.
- Dissecting animals
4. What did Galen discover?
- The brain controlled the body, not the heart
- Surgical tools to carry out operations
5. Who was the founder of the four humours?
Similar History resources: