1. What would it mean if a humour was out of balance?
- A person would be ill, or contain a disease
- That person would have to have a blood transfusion
- That person had small pox
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did Harvey prove?
- Blood was pumped by the heart in the circulatory system
- The four humours was a ridiculous theory
- Burning oil was a good treatment for wounds
3. Robert Koch made a discovery. What was it?
- Putting certain stains on bacteria enabled him to track them and see what disease they caused.
- Blood transfusions
- Four humours
4. Who were the first to record on papyrus?
5. What did Galen discover?
- The brain controlled the body, not the heart
- Surgical tools to carry out operations
Similar History resources: