1. What factors were a result of Pare's discoveries?
- Chance, War and Technology
- Government and law
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did Galen discover?
- The brain controlled the body, not the heart
- Surgical tools to carry out operations
3. What did Harvey prove?
- Burning oil was a good treatment for wounds
- Blood was pumped by the heart in the circulatory system
- The four humours was a ridiculous theory
4. What was Edward Jenner's theory on cowpox?
- Cowpox could possibly protect those with small pox
- There was no cure for it
- People were automatically immune to it
5. Who was the founder of the four humours?
Similar History resources: