1. How did Vesalius prove Galen wrong?
- Staining bacteria
- By stealing bodies, taking them apart, boiling them and putting them back together.
- Dissecting animals
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What would it mean if a humour was out of balance?
- A person would be ill, or contain a disease
- That person would have to have a blood transfusion
- That person had small pox
3. What was Edward Jenner's theory on cowpox?
- People were automatically immune to it
- Cowpox could possibly protect those with small pox
- There was no cure for it
4. What was Hippocrates?
- A philosopher
- A Doctor
- A surgeon
5. What did Galen discover?
- The brain controlled the body, not the heart
- Surgical tools to carry out operations
Similar History resources: