1. What factors were a result of Pare's discoveries?
- Chance, War and Technology
- Government and law
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Robert Koch made a discovery. What was it?
- Four humours
- Putting certain stains on bacteria enabled him to track them and see what disease they caused.
- Blood transfusions
3. How did Vesalius prove Galen wrong?
- By stealing bodies, taking them apart, boiling them and putting them back together.
- Dissecting animals
- Staining bacteria
4. What was Pare's discovery?
- Use of ointment (burning oil) to treat gun shot wounds. He also discovered ligature (silk thread)
- Cow pox
- Spontaneous generation
5. Who was the founder of the four humours?
Similar History resources: