1. What was Hippocrates?
- A philosopher
- A Doctor
- A surgeon
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What would it mean if a humour was out of balance?
- That person had small pox
- A person would be ill, or contain a disease
- That person would have to have a blood transfusion
3. Robert Koch made a discovery. What was it?
- Putting certain stains on bacteria enabled him to track them and see what disease they caused.
- Blood transfusions
- Four humours
4. What did Harvey prove?
- Burning oil was a good treatment for wounds
- Blood was pumped by the heart in the circulatory system
- The four humours was a ridiculous theory
5. What did Louis Pasteur discover?
- Blood was pumped in the circulatory system
- Discovery of animalcules growing in number by investigating bad beer
- Discovery of ligatures
Similar History resources: