1. What was Edward Jenner's theory on cowpox?
- People were automatically immune to it
- Cowpox could possibly protect those with small pox
- There was no cure for it
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did Louis Pasteur discover?
- Discovery of animalcules growing in number by investigating bad beer
- Discovery of ligatures
- Blood was pumped in the circulatory system
3. What did Harvey prove?
- Burning oil was a good treatment for wounds
- Blood was pumped by the heart in the circulatory system
- The four humours was a ridiculous theory
4. Who were the first to record on papyrus?
5. What would it mean if a humour was out of balance?
- A person would be ill, or contain a disease
- That person would have to have a blood transfusion
- That person had small pox
Similar History resources: