1. Who were the first to record on papyrus?
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was Hippocrates?
- A surgeon
- A philosopher
- A Doctor
3. Robert Koch made a discovery. What was it?
- Four humours
- Putting certain stains on bacteria enabled him to track them and see what disease they caused.
- Blood transfusions
4. What factors were a result of Pare's discoveries?
- Chance, War and Technology
- Government and law
5. What did Galen discover?
- The brain controlled the body, not the heart
- Surgical tools to carry out operations
Similar History resources: