1. What was Edward Jenner's theory on cowpox?
- Cowpox could possibly protect those with small pox
- There was no cure for it
- People were automatically immune to it
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was Pare's discovery?
- Spontaneous generation
- Use of ointment (burning oil) to treat gun shot wounds. He also discovered ligature (silk thread)
- Cow pox
3. Who was the founder of the four humours?
4. Robert Koch made a discovery. What was it?
- Putting certain stains on bacteria enabled him to track them and see what disease they caused.
- Blood transfusions
- Four humours
5. What would it mean if a humour was out of balance?
- That person had small pox
- A person would be ill, or contain a disease
- That person would have to have a blood transfusion
Similar History resources: