1. who did the wealthy go to to get treated?
- barber surgeon
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. how did physicians try to restore the balance of one's humours?
- going on pilgrimages.
- bleeding, purging or the theory of opposites.
- lucky charms.
- ointments made from plants,spices,minerals and herbs.
3. where did the four humours originate?
- Medieval times
- Renaissance times
- Ancient Greek times
- Roman times
4. what did a barber surgeon do?
- bloodletting,amputating limbs, pulling out teeth,lancing boils.
- dealt with childbirth and common illnesses.
- just cut hair.
- cared for the elderly and poor.
5. what did the monks and nuns use to run hospitals?
- church donations.
- government money.
- the money payed by the patients.
- public donations.