1. what did physicians check?
- body shape.
- pulse,skin colour and urine (colour/taste)
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. who did the wealthy go to to get treated?
- barber surgeon
3. what did the monks and nuns use to run hospitals?
- public donations.
- government money.
- church donations.
- the money payed by the patients.
4. how is an apothecary different to a physician?
- they were considered witches.
- they are women.
- they receive training but no medical qualifications.
- they were part of the church.
5. who was the housewife physician?
- the lord of the manor.
- any woman in the village.
- a village 'wise woman' or lady of the manor.
- a woman who had gone to university.