1. who was the housewife physician?
- a village 'wise woman' or lady of the manor.
- any woman in the village.
- a woman who had gone to university.
- the lord of the manor.
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. how did physicians try to restore the balance of one's humours?
- bleeding, purging or the theory of opposites.
- going on pilgrimages.
- ointments made from plants,spices,minerals and herbs.
- lucky charms.
3. where did the four humours originate?
- Medieval times
- Renaissance times
- Ancient Greek times
- Roman times
4. what did the monks and nuns use to run hospitals?
- church donations.
- government money.
- the money payed by the patients.
- public donations.
5. what did physicians check?
- body shape.
- pulse,skin colour and urine (colour/taste)