1. what did people believe about illness in the 12th century?
- God made them ill because he was displeased or tested them.
- they were poisened
- something was wrong in their bodies
- their was a scientific explanation
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. what did the monks and nuns use to run hospitals?
- public donations.
- church donations.
- the money payed by the patients.
- government money.
3. how did physicians try to restore the balance of one's humours?
- going on pilgrimages.
- bleeding, purging or the theory of opposites.
- lucky charms.
- ointments made from plants,spices,minerals and herbs.
4. how is an apothecary different to a physician?
- they were considered witches.
- they receive training but no medical qualifications.
- they were part of the church.
- they are women.
5. who did the wealthy go to to get treated?
- barber surgeon