- Created by: midget17
- Created on: 08-04-18 16:17
1. When was the Black Death?
1 of 4
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did Galen do?
- He came up with the miasma theory.
- He came up with the Theory of Opposites.
- He made new remedies as an apothecary.
- He created the Four Humours theory.
3. Which isn't a prevention method for the Black Death?
- Quaranting houses of victims
- Drinking clean water
- Carrying sweet-smelling herbs and flowers
4. What was the role of a barber surgeon?
- Mixed herbal remedies, gained their knowledge from experience or passed down from family members
- Least qualified medical professional, performed simple surgery using a sharp knife
- Diagnosed illness and suggested treatments, attended university.
- Set up hospitals
Similar History resources: