1. How much change in medicine and treatement
- No change
- Complete new ideas
- Hardly any
- Bit of change
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What were the four humours?
- Black bile, yellow bile, phlegm and blood
- Black bile, yellow bile, phlegm and saliva
- Black bile, green bile, phlegm and blood
- Black bile, green bile, urine and blood
3. Name the key individual in this time period
4. What did people think caused disease?
- Imbalance of four humours
- Micro organisms
5. When did Hippocrates create the theory of the four humours?
- 460BC - c370BC
- 560BC - c490BC
- 800BC - c725BC
- 1000BC - c935BC
- 670BC - c590BC