1. What was used to treat disease
- Bleeding, praying, mass murdering Jews and herbal remedies
- Bleeding, purging, praying and herbal remedies
- Beating themselves, praying, bleeding, purging and herbal remedies
- Using opposites, bleeding, praying, purging and herbal remedies
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Name the key individual in this time period
3. What did people think caused disease?
- Imbalance of four humours
- Micro organisms
4. When did Hippocrates create the theory of the four humours?
- 560BC - c490BC
- 1000BC - c935BC
- 800BC - c725BC
- 460BC - c370BC
- 670BC - c590BC
5. What were the four humours?
- Black bile, green bile, urine and blood
- Black bile, yellow bile, phlegm and blood
- Black bile, green bile, phlegm and blood
- Black bile, yellow bile, phlegm and saliva