1. Which two people studied the structure of DNA?
- Florey and Chain
- Watson and Crick
- Koch and Berhing
- Harvey and Vesalius
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. In the Renaissance why was John Hunter Important?
- He was a famous soldier in WW1
- He emphasised the importance of observation and exeriment
- He found the cause of Cholera outbreaks in london.
- He found out the cause of the Black Death
3. The Theory of The Opposites was used to balance The Four Humours. Who Created the theory of the Opposites?
4. Which one of these was a symptom of the Black Death?
- Swelling of the lymph gland
- Arm falling off
- Ingrown toenails
- Hair falling out
5. Which War was Florence Nightingale asked to lead a team of nurses in?
- The Crimean
- The Cold War