1. Which one of these was a symptom of the Black Death?
- Ingrown toenails
- Hair falling out
- Swelling of the lymph gland
- Arm falling off
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which two people studied the structure of DNA?
- Harvey and Vesalius
- Koch and Berhing
- Watson and Crick
- Florey and Chain
3. The Theory of The Opposites was used to balance The Four Humours. Who Created the theory of the Opposites?
4. In the Renaissance why was John Hunter Important?
- He emphasised the importance of observation and exeriment
- He was a famous soldier in WW1
- He found out the cause of the Black Death
- He found the cause of Cholera outbreaks in london.
5. Which War was Florence Nightingale asked to lead a team of nurses in?
- The Crimean
- The Cold War