1. In the Renaissance why was John Hunter Important?
- He emphasised the importance of observation and exeriment
- He was a famous soldier in WW1
- He found out the cause of the Black Death
- He found the cause of Cholera outbreaks in london.
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which two people studied the structure of DNA?
- Watson and Crick
- Harvey and Vesalius
- Koch and Berhing
- Florey and Chain
3. Which War was Florence Nightingale asked to lead a team of nurses in?
- The Crimean
- The Cold War
4. Which one of these was a symptom of the Black Death?
- Hair falling out
- Swelling of the lymph gland
- Ingrown toenails
- Arm falling off
5. The Theory of The Opposites was used to balance The Four Humours. Who Created the theory of the Opposites?