1. Which two people studied the structure of DNA?
- Watson and Crick
- Koch and Berhing
- Florey and Chain
- Harvey and Vesalius
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which War was Florence Nightingale asked to lead a team of nurses in?
- The Cold War
- The Crimean
3. Which one of these was a symptom of the Black Death?
- Swelling of the lymph gland
- Arm falling off
- Ingrown toenails
- Hair falling out
4. The Theory of The Opposites was used to balance The Four Humours. Who Created the theory of the Opposites?
5. In the Renaissance why was John Hunter Important?
- He found the cause of Cholera outbreaks in london.
- He was a famous soldier in WW1
- He emphasised the importance of observation and exeriment
- He found out the cause of the Black Death