1. A drug is tested to establish:
- Its strength, side effects it causes and the most appropriate dose.
- Its taste, strength and most appropriate dose.
- Its effectiveness, toxicity and most appropriate dose.
- Its effectiveness, strength and most appropriate dose.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Alcohol is linked to:
- Liver cancer
- Mental illness
- Lung cancer
3. What are anabolic steroids?
- Drugs that stimulate the body to make more red blood cells.
- Drugs that help to build up muscle mass.
- Drugs which help to ignore pain.
- Drugs which slow down the heart rate.
4. Paracetamol is a type of drug which:
- Relives symptoms
- Treats symptoms
5. What is a recreational drug?
- A legal drug.
- A drug which is taken for fun.
- A drug which treats a disease.
- An illegal drug.