1. Thalidomide was originally developed as a sleeping pill.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are statins?
- Drugs that lower the amount of cholesterol in your blood.
- Drugs that increase an athlete's metabolism.
- Drugs that are used in diets.
3. What is a placebo?
- A bacterial infection.
- A substance used in clinical trials which doesn't contain any drug.
- A substance which smells like one thing and tastes like another.
- A substance used in clinics in place of dangerous microorganisms.
4. Cannabis is linked to:
- Mental illness
- Liver cancer
- Lung Cancer
5. How much does using cannabis before you are 15 appear to increase your risk of developing serious mental illness?
- Four times
- Five times
- Three times
- Fourteen times