1. Alcohol is linked to:
- Liver cancer
- Mental illness
- Lung cancer
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Paracetamol is a type of drug which:
- Relives symptoms
- Treats symptoms
3. Thalidomide was originally developed as a sleeping pill.
4. Cannabis is known as 'the gateway drug', because:
- It puts people in touch with illegal drug dealers.
- It makes people want a stronger drug.
5. A double-blind trial is when...
- Neither the doctor nor patient know who has received the real drug and who has received the placebo.
- Neither the pharmacist nor doctor are aware of the patient has received the real drug or the placebo.
- Neither the patient or the pharmacist are aware if the doctor had prescribed the real drug or the placebo.