1. Stages of developing a drug:
- 1) Drug. 2) Cells, tissues, organs. 3) Animals. 4) Humans.
- 1) Drug. 2) Animals. 3) Humans.
- 1) Drug. 2) Cells. 3) Humans and Animals.
- 1) Drug. 2) Animals. 3) Cells, tissues, organs. 4) Humans.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Alcohol is linked to:
- Lung cancer
- Liver cancer
- Mental illness
3. What are anabolic steroids?
- Drugs that help to build up muscle mass.
- Drugs which help to ignore pain.
- Drugs that stimulate the body to make more red blood cells.
- Drugs which slow down the heart rate.
4. Paracetamol is a type of drug which:
- Relives symptoms
- Treats symptoms
5. A drug is a substance that alters the way in which your body works. They can affect:
- Your mind
- Both: mind and body
- Your body