1. Thalidomide was originally developed as a sleeping pill.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Cannabis is linked to:
- Lung Cancer
- Mental illness
- Liver cancer
3. What are anabolic steroids?
- Drugs which slow down the heart rate.
- Drugs that help to build up muscle mass.
- Drugs that stimulate the body to make more red blood cells.
- Drugs which help to ignore pain.
4. A drug is a substance that alters the way in which your body works. They can affect:
- Your mind
- Both: mind and body
- Your body
5. An antibiotic is a type of drug which:
- Treats symptoms
- Relieves symptoms