1. What are anabolic steroids?
- Drugs which slow down the heart rate.
- Drugs which help to ignore pain.
- Drugs that help to build up muscle mass.
- Drugs that stimulate the body to make more red blood cells.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Alcohol is linked to:
- Lung cancer
- Liver cancer
- Mental illness
3. A double-blind trial is when...
- Neither the doctor nor patient know who has received the real drug and who has received the placebo.
- Neither the pharmacist nor doctor are aware of the patient has received the real drug or the placebo.
- Neither the patient or the pharmacist are aware if the doctor had prescribed the real drug or the placebo.
4. What can thalidomide treat safely?
- Some autoimmune diseases
- Children with abnormalities
5. Which have more negative impacts on health?
- Legal drugs
- Illegal drugs