1. Which have more negative impacts on health?
- Legal drugs
- Illegal drugs
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why was thalidomide prescribed to pregnant women?
- To help the development of fetuses.
- To stop morning sickness.
- To act as a sleeping pill.
- To help them stay healthy.
3. What is a recreational drug?
- A drug which is taken for fun.
- A drug which treats a disease.
- A legal drug.
- An illegal drug.
4. Thalidomide was originally developed as a sleeping pill.
5. Paracetamol is a type of drug which:
- Relives symptoms
- Treats symptoms