1. Give an example of one drug which is legal in the UK.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a recreational drug?
- A legal drug.
- An illegal drug.
- A drug which is taken for fun.
- A drug which treats a disease.
3. What is a placebo?
- A bacterial infection.
- A substance used in clinics in place of dangerous microorganisms.
- A substance used in clinical trials which doesn't contain any drug.
- A substance which smells like one thing and tastes like another.
4. How much does using cannabis before you are 15 appear to increase your risk of developing serious mental illness?
- Four times
- Fourteen times
- Five times
- Three times
5. Stages of developing a drug:
- 1) Drug. 2) Cells, tissues, organs. 3) Animals. 4) Humans.
- 1) Drug. 2) Cells. 3) Humans and Animals.
- 1) Drug. 2) Animals. 3) Cells, tissues, organs. 4) Humans.
- 1) Drug. 2) Animals. 3) Humans.