1. Give an example of one drug which is legal in the UK.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are statins?
- Drugs that are used in diets.
- Drugs that lower the amount of cholesterol in your blood.
- Drugs that increase an athlete's metabolism.
3. Alcohol is linked to:
- Liver cancer
- Mental illness
- Lung cancer
4. What is a recreational drug?
- An illegal drug.
- A drug which is taken for fun.
- A legal drug.
- A drug which treats a disease.
5. Why was thalidomide prescribed to pregnant women?
- To stop morning sickness.
- To act as a sleeping pill.
- To help the development of fetuses.
- To help them stay healthy.