1. What are statins?
- Drugs that are used in diets.
- Drugs that lower the amount of cholesterol in your blood.
- Drugs that increase an athlete's metabolism.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What do recreational drugs affect?
- The way plants photosynthesise.
- The way your digestive system works.
- The way your nervous system works.
- The way your reproductive system works.
3. Paracetamol is a type of drug which:
- Relives symptoms
- Treats symptoms
4. What are anabolic steroids?
- Drugs that help to build up muscle mass.
- Drugs which help to ignore pain.
- Drugs that stimulate the body to make more red blood cells.
- Drugs which slow down the heart rate.
5. What can thalidomide treat safely?
- Some autoimmune diseases
- Children with abnormalities