1. MRI scans use magnetic fields to create and image, true or false?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which is a disadvantage of fMRI?
- the person has to be completely still for accuracy in the image
- it has to be done in a pitch black room
- it only works on women
3. Which is NOT a drawback of MRI?
- only gives a historical picture
- removes risk of x-rays
- its noisy
4. Which produces the most detailed picture of the body?
- MRI scan
- CT scan
5. Which is NOT a drawback of CT?
- uses x-rays
- identifies the major tissues
- less detailed picture