1. The thrid and final level is...
- Synaptic Level
- Symbolic Level
- Representational Level
- Syntactic Level
- Stereotypical Level
- Cultural Level
- Signalisational Level
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many issues and debates are there?
3. Structuralism: Barthes (1974) argued that narrative codes are identifiable across a range of media products.
4. Regulation and Censorship can link to...
- The effect of Globalisation
- News Values
- Media Effects
5. Liberal Pluralism...
- Suggests the idea that government contrainsts and concerns don't limit the inclusiveness of the media
- suggests the idea that media products are subject to the wishes of the audience
- suggests the idea that the media manipulates the audience to prevent rebellion