1. Which is these is NOT a media effects theory?
- Two Step Flow
- Hyperdermic Needle theory
- Cultivation/Saturation Perspecetive
- Social Learning perspective
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Liberal Pluralism...
- suggests the idea that media products are subject to the wishes of the audience
- suggests the idea that the media manipulates the audience to prevent rebellion
- Suggests the idea that government contrainsts and concerns don't limit the inclusiveness of the media
3. The thrid and final level is...
- Representational Level
- Stereotypical Level
- Signalisational Level
- Syntactic Level
- Cultural Level
- Symbolic Level
- Synaptic Level
4. Structuralism: 'this involves identifying the product's major structuring themes, they are often expressed as binary opposites'. This is...
- Action codes
- Symbolic codes
- Enigmatic codes
- an Issue and Debate concerning how ethnicities are represented
- is a perspective; recognise how a product may be interpreted differently
- a theory; suggests that a products interpretation change according to the codes present