1. What is Richard Dyer's utopian solution to 'exhaustion?'
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is NOT in Propp's character theory?
- The Donor
- The Prince
- The False Hero
- The Helper
3. What is the top section of Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs?
4. Diegetic sound is...
- Sound effects
- Sound that is added to the film
- Sound that exists within the 'world' of the film
- Sound used to build tension
5. 'Men Act, Women Appear' is the theory of...
- Richard Dyer
- John Berger
- Vladimir Propp
- Laura Mulvey
Similar Media Studies resources: