1. 'Men Act, Women Appear' is the theory of...
- John Berger
- Laura Mulvey
- Vladimir Propp
- Richard Dyer
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is Richard Dyer's utopian solution to 'exhaustion?'
3. Diegetic sound is...
- Sound effects
- Sound that exists within the 'world' of the film
- Sound used to build tension
- Sound that is added to the film
4. What is the top section of Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs?
5. Which of these is NOT in Propp's character theory?
- The False Hero
- The Prince
- The Helper
- The Donor
Similar Media Studies resources: