1. a statistical technique that simultaneously analyses the results of many different studies about the same topic.
- longitudinal research
- observational method
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. Studies which allow researchers to test cause and effect relationships while controlling for a number of other influential variables.
3. A theory that uses the principles of learning such as observation and imitation to explain the development of behaviour
- social learning theory
- scripts theory
- cultivation theory
4. According to research, what percentage of television programs contain violence?
5. According to Bushman and Anderson(2001), children watch approximately how many hours of TV per week?