1. A theory that uses the principles of learning such as observation and imitation to explain the development of behaviour
- cultivation theory
- social learning theory
- scripts theory
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. According to Bushman and Anderson(2001), children watch approximately how many hours of TV per week?
3. According to research, what percentage of television programs contain violence?
4. Studies which allow researchers to test cause and effect relationships while controlling for a number of other influential variables.
5. a statistical technique that simultaneously analyses the results of many different studies about the same topic.
- longitudinal research
- observational method