1. What percentage of Working title do NBC - Universal own?
- 100 %
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many films do Warner Bros produce per year?
3. Why did they do this?
- They wanted to make the film
- The film didn't follow the 25 day release model.
- As the film didn't follow the 90 day release model as it was simultaneously released online and in cinemas.
- As a Joke
4. Why is Gravity classed as a British Film?
- The director is British and wrote the film.
- It was produced by Warner Brothers, so this question is a trick question.
- The Director lives in Britain, some of it was filmed in England and a British company created the visual effects.
- It was produced by a British Company.
5. Which of the following dominates the industry?
- The Big 6
- The Big 3
- The Big 4
- British institutions
Similar Media Studies resources: