1. What do Film 4 value?
- Producing as many films as possible
- Innovation of new talent
- Making Money
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following dominates the industry?
- The Big 6
- The Big 3
- The Big 4
- British institutions
3. Why is Gravity classed as a British Film?
- It was produced by Warner Brothers, so this question is a trick question.
- It was produced by a British Company.
- The Director lives in Britain, some of it was filmed in England and a British company created the visual effects.
- The director is British and wrote the film.
4. How many films do Warner Bros produce per year?
5. What did America's four biggest cinema chains do to the film Beasts of No Nation?
- Copy it
- Produce it
- Boycott it
- Buy it