1. What percentage of Working title do NBC - Universal own?
- 100 %
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following dominates the industry?
- British institutions
- The Big 6
- The Big 4
- The Big 3
3. Why is Gravity classed as a British Film?
- The Director lives in Britain, some of it was filmed in England and a British company created the visual effects.
- It was produced by Warner Brothers, so this question is a trick question.
- It was produced by a British Company.
- The director is British and wrote the film.
4. What do Film 4 value?
- Innovation of new talent
- Producing as many films as possible
- Making Money
5. Who do British institutions aim their films at?
- Young Children
- National Audiences
- Local Audiences