1. Why is Gravity classed as a British Film?
- The Director lives in Britain, some of it was filmed in England and a British company created the visual effects.
- It was produced by a British Company.
- The director is British and wrote the film.
- It was produced by Warner Brothers, so this question is a trick question.
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did America's four biggest cinema chains do to the film Beasts of No Nation?
- Boycott it
- Produce it
- Buy it
- Copy it
3. Why did they do this?
- As the film didn't follow the 90 day release model as it was simultaneously released online and in cinemas.
- The film didn't follow the 25 day release model.
- As a Joke
- They wanted to make the film
4. Which of the following dominates the industry?
- The Big 4
- British institutions
- The Big 6
- The Big 3
5. What do Film 4 value?
- Producing as many films as possible
- Innovation of new talent
- Making Money
Similar Media Studies resources: