1. What is a benefit of using the colour red in the Tide advert?
- Longest visual distance
- Suggests blood
- It looks like the Marvel logo
- It looks comical
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the theory of semiotics?
- Signs in Codes
- Signs in Conventions
- Codes and Conventions
- Symbols in Codes
3. What is the term for the literal interpretation of a media text?
- Binary Opposition
4. What is the purpose of the female character endorsing the Tide detergent?
- She looks happy
- Because men will buy the produt
- Appeal to the target audience
- Makes it look pretty
5. Who created the theory of semiotics?
- Laura Mulvey
- Roland Barthes
- Henry Jenkins