1. How much ash fell?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a positive effect of the ash errupted?
- Cleans the roads
- Improve the quality of the soil
- Increases the growth rate of trees
3. When did the earthquake occur?
- 2nd December 1990
- 15th March 2007
- 18th May 1980
- 21st June 2009
4. What was the magnitude on the Richter scale?
5. What happened to the forest a while after the erruption?
- It was re-planted and the moonscape transformed
- It was left to die by itself
- What was left, was burnt down to prevent danger