1. How many homes were destroyed?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which was prioritized first; Rescuing survivors or sending aid to towns?
- Sending aid to towns
- Rescuing survivors
3. How much was the damage?
- $100 million
- $200 million
- $150 million
4. How much ash fell?
5. What made it happen in terms of tectonics?
- Arabian plate moving away from the Eurasian plate (constructive plate margin)
- Juan De Fuca Plate moved eastwards towards the North American plate (destructive pate margin)
- North American plate subducting under the African plate (destructive plate margin)
- Eurasion plate colliding with the Australasian plate (collision plate margin)