1. What made it happen in terms of tectonics?
- Juan De Fuca Plate moved eastwards towards the North American plate (destructive pate margin)
- Eurasion plate colliding with the Australasian plate (collision plate margin)
- North American plate subducting under the African plate (destructive plate margin)
- Arabian plate moving away from the Eurasian plate (constructive plate margin)
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. True or false; electricity was knocked out
3. Which was prioritized first; Rescuing survivors or sending aid to towns?
- Rescuing survivors
- Sending aid to towns
4. What was the size of the crater created after the explosion?
- 1 mile by 500m
- 1 mile by 1 mile
- 500m by 500m
- 367m by 1.9 mile
5. How many people died?