1. A student is asked to determine the output of a mostor as it lifts an object. Hemeasures the height through which the object is raised, the time taken and the weight of the object. To find the power he must calculate...
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. the acceleration of free fall on a paticular planet is 8.0m/s*s. An object is dropped from a height and hits the ground after 1.5s. From what height was it dropped?
3. A cyclist travelling at a speed of 4.2 m/s accelerates at 1.1m/s*s, in a time of 7.4s what is the distanc travelled?
4. A peigon of mass 0.45kg is flying with a kinetic energy of 58J. It's speed is...
5. Velocity can be found from the...
- the area under a force-time graph
- the gradient of an acceleration-time graph
- gradient of a displacement-time graph
- the area under a displacement-time graph
Similar Physics resources: