1. A free falling object has a speed of 5.0m/s. After falling a further 20m its speed will be...
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What two of these physical quantities identifies 1 scalar and 1 vector quantity?
- work and power
- time and speed
- distance and acceleration
- velocity and force
3. A peigon of mass 0.45kg is flying with a kinetic energy of 58J. It's speed is...
4. A football is kicked at speed of 12m/s at an angle of 35 degrees to the horizontal. The horizontal component of its velocity, in m/s, is given by
5. which of the following is not a SI base quantity?
Similar Physics resources: