1. A peigon of mass 0.45kg is flying with a kinetic energy of 58J. It's speed is...
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Velocity can be found from the...
- the gradient of an acceleration-time graph
- gradient of a displacement-time graph
- the area under a force-time graph
- the area under a displacement-time graph
3. What two of these physical quantities identifies 1 scalar and 1 vector quantity?
- distance and acceleration
- work and power
- time and speed
- velocity and force
4. the acceleration of free fall on a paticular planet is 8.0m/s*s. An object is dropped from a height and hits the ground after 1.5s. From what height was it dropped?
5. A cyclist travelling at a speed of 4.2 m/s accelerates at 1.1m/s*s, in a time of 7.4s what is the distanc travelled?
Similar Physics resources: