1. A cyclist travelling at a speed of 4.2 m/s accelerates at 1.1m/s*s, in a time of 7.4s what is the distanc travelled?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. which of the following is not a SI base quantity?
3. A student is asked to determine the output of a mostor as it lifts an object. Hemeasures the height through which the object is raised, the time taken and the weight of the object. To find the power he must calculate...
4. Velocity can be found from the...
- the area under a force-time graph
- gradient of a displacement-time graph
- the area under a displacement-time graph
- the gradient of an acceleration-time graph
5. A substance which can undergo large plastic deformation without cracking can be described as