1. A football is kicked at speed of 12m/s at an angle of 35 degrees to the horizontal. The horizontal component of its velocity, in m/s, is given by
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Velocity can be found from the...
- gradient of a displacement-time graph
- the gradient of an acceleration-time graph
- the area under a displacement-time graph
- the area under a force-time graph
3. A student is asked to determine the output of a mostor as it lifts an object. Hemeasures the height through which the object is raised, the time taken and the weight of the object. To find the power he must calculate...
4. A cyclist travelling at a speed of 4.2 m/s accelerates at 1.1m/s*s, in a time of 7.4s what is the distanc travelled?
5. A peigon of mass 0.45kg is flying with a kinetic energy of 58J. It's speed is...
Similar Physics resources: