1. A football is kicked at speed of 12m/s at an angle of 35 degrees to the horizontal. The horizontal component of its velocity, in m/s, is given by
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. the acceleration of free fall on a paticular planet is 8.0m/s*s. An object is dropped from a height and hits the ground after 1.5s. From what height was it dropped?
3. A free falling object has a speed of 5.0m/s. After falling a further 20m its speed will be...
4. A cyclist travelling at a speed of 4.2 m/s accelerates at 1.1m/s*s, in a time of 7.4s what is the distanc travelled?
5. What two of these physical quantities identifies 1 scalar and 1 vector quantity?
- work and power
- distance and acceleration
- velocity and force
- time and speed
Similar Physics resources: