1. the acceleration of free fall on a paticular planet is 8.0m/s*s. An object is dropped from a height and hits the ground after 1.5s. From what height was it dropped?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What two of these physical quantities identifies 1 scalar and 1 vector quantity?
- distance and acceleration
- work and power
- time and speed
- velocity and force
3. Velocity can be found from the...
- gradient of a displacement-time graph
- the area under a displacement-time graph
- the area under a force-time graph
- the gradient of an acceleration-time graph
4. A football is kicked at speed of 12m/s at an angle of 35 degrees to the horizontal. The horizontal component of its velocity, in m/s, is given by
5. A substance which can undergo large plastic deformation without cracking can be described as