1. A cyclist travelling at a speed of 4.2 m/s accelerates at 1.1m/s*s, in a time of 7.4s what is the distanc travelled?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. which of the following is not a SI base quantity?
3. A free falling object has a speed of 5.0m/s. After falling a further 20m its speed will be...
4. A football is kicked at speed of 12m/s at an angle of 35 degrees to the horizontal. The horizontal component of its velocity, in m/s, is given by
5. A student is asked to determine the output of a mostor as it lifts an object. Hemeasures the height through which the object is raised, the time taken and the weight of the object. To find the power he must calculate...