1. A substance which can undergo large plastic deformation without cracking can be described as
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Velocity can be found from the...
- the area under a force-time graph
- the gradient of an acceleration-time graph
- gradient of a displacement-time graph
- the area under a displacement-time graph
3. which of the following is not a SI base quantity?
4. A football is kicked at speed of 12m/s at an angle of 35 degrees to the horizontal. The horizontal component of its velocity, in m/s, is given by
5. A peigon of mass 0.45kg is flying with a kinetic energy of 58J. It's speed is...
Similar Physics resources: