1. In Newton's second law, what is the resultant force equal to?
- mass by acceleration
- mass by tension
- friction by weight
- your mum
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What added force is present when a particle is at rest on a rough surface?
- Air resistance
3. What does a horizontal line on a (t, x) graph indicate?
- The displacement is not changing i.e. the object is stationary
- The velocity is constant
- The object is moving backwards
- Your mum
4. On a velocity - time graph, what does the change in velocity/time calculate?
5. Which of these is a SUVAT formula?
- v = u + at
- s = vt - 1/2at^2
- s =1/2(v-u)t
- a^2 = 2av + v^2
Similar Mathematics resources: