1. What term is defined by 'the shortest route between two points.' (It is a vector quantity so a distance and direction are needed)?
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. In Newton's second law, what is the resultant force equal to?
- mass by tension
- friction by weight
- mass by acceleration
- your mum
3. Which of these is a SUVAT formula?
- s = vt - 1/2at^2
- s =1/2(v-u)t
- v = u + at
- a^2 = 2av + v^2
4. What do u and v each notate?
- Initial displacement and final displacement
- Initial velocity and final velocity
- Acceleration and Deceleration
- Start speed and end speed
5. What does a horizontal line on a (t, x) graph indicate?
- The object is moving backwards
- Your mum
- The displacement is not changing i.e. the object is stationary
- The velocity is constant
Similar Mathematics resources: