1. In Newton's second law, what is the resultant force equal to?
- your mum
- mass by tension
- mass by acceleration
- friction by weight
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What added force is present when a particle is at rest on a rough surface?
- Air resistance
3. What must the resultant force of a particle equal in order for it to be in equilibrium?
- The particle's weight
- Your mum
4. On a displacement - time graph, what does the change in displacement/time calculate?
- total distance
5. What do u and v each notate?
- Initial displacement and final displacement
- Initial velocity and final velocity
- Acceleration and Deceleration
- Start speed and end speed
Similar Mathematics resources: