1. What must the resultant force of a particle equal in order for it to be in equilibrium?
- Your mum
- The particle's weight
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What do u and v each notate?
- Initial velocity and final velocity
- Initial displacement and final displacement
- Start speed and end speed
- Acceleration and Deceleration
3. On a velocity - time graph, what does the change in velocity/time calculate?
4. What is the value of g?
5. On a displacement - time graph, what does the change in displacement/time calculate?
- total distance
Similar Mathematics resources: