1. On a velocity - time graph, what does the change in velocity/time calculate?
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What do u and v each notate?
- Initial displacement and final displacement
- Initial velocity and final velocity
- Acceleration and Deceleration
- Start speed and end speed
3. In Newton's second law, what is the resultant force equal to?
- your mum
- mass by tension
- mass by acceleration
- friction by weight
4. What added force is present when a particle is at rest on a rough surface?
- Air resistance
5. What is the value of g?
Similar Mathematics resources: