1. What is the value of k in the mean translational k.e equation?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the units of temperature, T?
3. What happens to the pressure when a fixed mass of gas expands to twice its original volume at a constant temperature?
- increases by a factor of 4
- Stays the same
4. What happens to the temperature of the molecule when velocity is doubled?
- In increases by a factor of root 2
- It doubles
- It increases by a factor of 4
- It halves
5. What is the equation for the mean translational k.e of an atom in an ideal gas, E?