1. A diatomic molecule has....
- both rotational and longitudinal kinetic energy
- both translational and rotational kinetic energy
- both translational and longitudinal kinetic energy
- two types of atoms
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Calculate the mean translational energy of atoms in an ideal gas at 32'C
3. What is the equation for the mean translational k.e of an atom in an ideal gas, E?
4. What happens to the pressure when a fixed mass of gas expands to twice its original volume at a constant temperature?
- increases by a factor of 4
- Stays the same
5. A monatomic molecule only has....
- translational kinetic energy
- longitudinal kinetic energy
- rotational kinetic energy
- one type of atom