1. When were the Rosenbergs convicted?
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. When was Alger Hiss jailed and for how long?
- 1949 for 8 years
- 1950 for 5 years
- 1951 for 2 years
3. What was the name of the couple that spied on behalf of the Soviet Union?
- The Kennedys
- The Rosenbergs
- The Smiths
- The Eckfords
4. What was hidden inside a pumpkin on Whittaker Chambers' farm?
- A piece of paper with irrelevant information
- Passwords to the government computers
- A roll of microfilm that contained government documents
- A bomb
5. What did Julius Rosenberg give to the Soviet Union in 1949?
- Atom bomb secrets
- Secrets from the government
- Documents about the president's private life