1. What happened to the Rosenbergs?
- They were fined
- They were incarcerated for life
- They were executed
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. When was Alger Hiss jailed and for how long?
- 1950 for 5 years
- 1951 for 2 years
- 1949 for 8 years
3. What was the name of the case that Hiss was trialed for?
- The Pumpkin Papers
- The Soviet Spy
- The Vegetable Garden
- The Pumpkin Patch
4. When were the Rosenbergs convicted?
5. What was hidden inside a pumpkin on Whittaker Chambers' farm?
- A piece of paper with irrelevant information
- A roll of microfilm that contained government documents
- A bomb
- Passwords to the government computers