1. What was the name of the case that Hiss was trialed for?
- The Pumpkin Papers
- The Soviet Spy
- The Vegetable Garden
- The Pumpkin Patch
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was hidden inside a pumpkin on Whittaker Chambers' farm?
- Passwords to the government computers
- A bomb
- A roll of microfilm that contained government documents
- A piece of paper with irrelevant information
3. What did Julius Rosenberg give to the Soviet Union in 1949?
- Atom bomb secrets
- Secrets from the government
- Documents about the president's private life
4. What happened to the Rosenbergs?
- They were executed
- They were fined
- They were incarcerated for life
5. What was the name of the man who was convicted of spying for the Soviet Union?
- James Meredith
- Orval Faubus
- Alger Hiss
- Martin Luther-King