1. What was the name of the case that Hiss was trialed for?
- The Soviet Spy
- The Vegetable Garden
- The Pumpkin Papers
- The Pumpkin Patch
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was hidden inside a pumpkin on Whittaker Chambers' farm?
- A roll of microfilm that contained government documents
- Passwords to the government computers
- A bomb
- A piece of paper with irrelevant information
3. What was the name of the couple that spied on behalf of the Soviet Union?
- The Kennedys
- The Eckfords
- The Rosenbergs
- The Smiths
4. What was the name of the man who was convicted of spying for the Soviet Union?
- James Meredith
- Orval Faubus
- Alger Hiss
- Martin Luther-King
5. When were the Rosenbergs convicted?