1. When was Alger Hiss jailed and for how long?
- 1950 for 5 years
- 1951 for 2 years
- 1949 for 8 years
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was hidden inside a pumpkin on Whittaker Chambers' farm?
- A roll of microfilm that contained government documents
- Passwords to the government computers
- A bomb
- A piece of paper with irrelevant information
3. What was the name of the man who was convicted of spying for the Soviet Union?
- James Meredith
- Orval Faubus
- Alger Hiss
- Martin Luther-King
4. When were the Rosenbergs convicted?
5. What did Julius Rosenberg give to the Soviet Union in 1949?
- Atom bomb secrets
- Secrets from the government
- Documents about the president's private life