1. What was Joseph Welch's (army's attorney) do?
- Rescheduled the trial to 1955
- Was polite and humilated McCarthy
- Became angry with McCarthy
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does being 'blacklisted' mean?
- Unable to find work
- Humiliated you
- You were going to be trialled
3. What was the name of Ed Murrow's TV show in which he challenged McCarthy on?
- See It Now
- Today's News
- The Ed Murrow Show
- Anti-Communist TV
4. Which state was Joe McCarthy a senator of?
- New York
5. How many army officers did McCarthy accuse of being communist in 1954?
- Over 100