- Created by: Psych951
- Created on: 01-05-18 12:37
1. Short-term memory temporarily holds information due to a limited capacity. What can increase capacity?
- Acoustic storage
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these facts about memory is not true?
- Active sifting occurs when forming and retrieving memories
- Memories are constructed
- Memories are accurate representations of our experiences
- Schemas can distort memories
3. Which of these is not a feature of sensory memory?
- Divides into two stores: Iconic and echoic
- Briefly holds all sensory information from environment
- Allows you to pay attention to important information to transfer to short-term memory
- Encodes information in the same form it is received.
4. Which of these are NOT an example of the misinformation effect?
- Source confusion
- Cultural influences
- Leading questions
5. Which of these statements is NOT involved with memory formation?
- Long-lasting changes to synaptic efficiency due to enhanced or new connections from long-term memory
- Gradual binding process in hippocampus
- Structural neuronal changes
- Greater synaptic activity