- Created by: Mulenga
- Created on: 07-05-18 19:06
1. ________ is the differential effect that knowing the brand name has on customer response to the product and its marketing.
- c) Brand knowledge
- b) Brand relevance
- a) Brand equity
- d) Brand personality
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does the term 'Perishability' mean with regard to services marketing?
- a) Services are manufactured at the same time as being consumed.
- c) Services cannot be examined.
- b) Services are consumed immediately – they cannot be stored.
- d) No physical product or goods change hands.
3. Price elasticity of demand is represented by ________ divided by ________.
- a) Percentage change in units supplied; percentage change in price
- b) Fixed costs; variable costs
- d) Percentage change in quantity demanded; percentage change in price
- c) Percentage change in price; percentage change in quantity demanded
4. Which of the following are service product characteristics? 1) Homologous 2) Inseparability 3) Heuristic 4) Intangible
- a) 1 and 3
- b) 2 and 4
- c) 3 and 4
- d) all of them
5. There are various levels of market segmentation based upon the unique needs and wants of consumers. Adapting a company's offerings to more closely match the needs of one sub-segment - in which there is little competition - is referred to as what type
- a) Segment marketing
- d) Target marketing
- c) Niche marketing
- b) Mass marketing