1. Successful business organisations should take actions to convert internal weaknesses into ____ and external threats into ____.
- d) Strengths; opportunities
- c) Strengths; core competencies
- a) Core competencies; strengths
- b) Opportunities; strengths
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following is NOT one of the psychological criteria used by customers to evaluate products?
- a) Self-image
- c) Risk reduction
- b) Durability
- d) Pleasure
3. Maybelline used Sarah Michelle Gellar, an actress, to endorse a new range of cosmetics. This message execution style is referred to as ________.
- a) Personality symbol
- d) Image
- c) Testimonial evidence
- b) Lifestyle
4. Stores such as ALDI, LIDL, and Primark use ________ positioning.
- b) More for less
- c) Same for less
- d) More for more
- a) More for the same
5. Which of the following statements is INCORRECT?
- b) Marketing strategy should be consistent with both the business-unit and corporate strategies.
- d) Strategic planning begins at the corporate level and proceeds through business-unit and marketing levels.
- c) Strategic planning begins at the marketing level and proceeds through business-unit and corporate levels.
- a) Of the three levels of planning, corporate strategy is the broadest.