- Created by: Mulenga
- Created on: 07-05-18 18:19
1. A competitive advantage that cannot be readily copied by the competition is referred to as a(n) ____ advantage.
- b) Sustainable
- d) Implementable
- a) Controllable
- c) Effective
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. Maybelline used Sarah Michelle Gellar, an actress, to endorse a new range of cosmetics. This message execution style is referred to as ________.
- a) Personality symbol
- c) Testimonial evidence
- b) Lifestyle
- d) Image
3. In services marketing, the term ‘intangible’ means?
- a) Services are manufactured at the same time as being consumed
- d) No physical product or goods change hands
- c) Services cannot be examined
- b) Services are consumed immediately – they cannot be stored
4. Which of the following statements is INCORRECT?
- c) Strategic planning begins at the marketing level and proceeds through business-unit and corporate levels.
- d) Strategic planning begins at the corporate level and proceeds through business-unit and marketing levels.
- a) Of the three levels of planning, corporate strategy is the broadest.
- b) Marketing strategy should be consistent with both the business-unit and corporate strategies.
5. Stores such as ALDI, LIDL, and Primark use ________ positioning.
- b) More for less
- a) More for the same
- c) Same for less
- d) More for more