- Created by: Ellie McIntyre
- Created on: 31-03-09 19:04
1. What is specific charge?
- charge X mass
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Over what range is the strong nuclear force an attractive force?
- 3-4 nm
- 3-4 fm
- 4-6 fm
- 2-8 fm
3. What happens in beta radiation?
- neutron changes to proton and emits beta particle and antineutrino
- neutron changes to proton and emits beta particle and neutrino
- proton changes to neutron and emits beta particle
- proton changes to neutron and emits beta particle and neutrino
4. A photon can NOT be emitted when...
- an electron in a shell of an atom moves to a shell of lower energy
- a fast moving electron changes direction
- an electron becomes excited
- a fast moving electron is stopped
5. The electormagnetic force acts between..
- charged particles
- all particles
- uncharged particles