1. In a right angled triangle, what is the name of the longest side?
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which side two sides require the use of the Sine ratio?
- Adjacent and Hypotenuse
- Opposite and Hypotenuse
- Adjacent and Opposite
3. How is Sine used in relation to the two sides?
- Sine= Hypotenuse x Opposite
- Sine=Opposite / Hypotenuse
- Sine= Adjacent x Hypotenuse
- Sine= Hypotenuse / Opposite
- Sine= Adjacent x Opposite
4. How is Cosine used in relation to the two sides?
- Cosine= Opposite / Adjacent
- Cosine= Hypotenuse/Adjacent
- Cosine= Adjacent / Hypotenuse
- Cosine= Opposite x Adjacent
- Cosine= Opposite x Hypotenuse
5. How is Tangent used in relation to two sides?
- Tangent= Opposite / Adjacent
- Tangent= Hypotenuse / Adjacent
- Tangent= Opposite / Hypotenuse
- Tangent= Adjacent x Hypotenuse
- Tangent= Adjacent x Opposite