1. What state must the sample be in?
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does the mass spectrometery machine do?
- Analyses element samples
- Interprets graphs
- Analyses wavelengths
- Interprets vibrations
3. What is the rule of thumb about ion movement?
- Move in a straight line unless a force is applied
- Will continually spread out
- Able to take bends
- Gradually become slower over distances
4. What stage comes first in the process?
5. A current is produced when the ion hits the plate. The more hits the..?
- Bigger the current
- Clearer the results
- Stronger the line on graph
- More lines are drawn