1. According to Lee, what percentage of the adverts representing the elderly represented them as being 'golden agers'?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which two factors may influence the likelihood of seeing more adverts for the elderly?
- better medical care and the grey pound
- ageing population and grey pound
- ageing population and better medical care
3. Which group did Cohen believe were powerless and an easily identifiable group to blame for societies problems?
- Young people
4. What did Chandler suggest about pester power?
- children are starting to become less grateful for their belongings
- creating great anxiety for poor parents who will often go into debt to provide for their children's needs
- causing children to become more spoilt
5. Who believed that children are also represented in TV commercials in ways that socialise them to become more active consumers?