1. What is meant by the stereotype of childhood "as brave little angels"?
- suffering from a long term or terminal illness or disability
- (using for definition purposes)
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who found that advertising agencies were wary of using models that they considered might alienate younger audiences?
- Smigin and Carrington
3. Which group did Cohen believe were powerless and an easily identifiable group to blame for societies problems?
- Young people
4. How are children being encouraged to pester parents?
- TV advertising and film merchandising
- peer groups
5. What percentage of the elderly were represented in advertising according to Lee?