1. Which are 3 characteristics of the new media?
- Conevergence, Interactivity, Compression
- Invergence, Opression, Interactivity
- Advancement, Trade, Invergence
- Compulsive, Interactivity, Invergence
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Postmodernists believe we still look at grand theories such as Marxism and Science?
3. Which is a key argument that we have more choice today than before?
- Medical advancement
- More competetive bussinesses
- The internet, more channels and papers
- Radio Technology advancement
4. Who believes the new media has been exagerated and by who?
- Cultrual Pessimists by the Feminists
- Functionalists by the Neophilliacs
- Cultrual Pessimists by the Neophilliacs
- Neophilliacs by the Cultrual Pessimists
5. Which is NOT a factor that has contributed to decline of choice?
- Horizontal Intergration