1. What is synergy?
- films diversify into new business areas in order to spread risk
- media companies are using their different interests to package their products in several different ways
- media companies are increasingly trying to control all aspects of their industry to maximize profits
- several technologies are compressed into one media product
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does the state have ownership over in terms of the BBC?
- license fee
- number of channels
3. Who owns the majority of commercial television?
- Channel 4
- The State
4. How many men owned the daily newspapers in 1937?
5. Bagdikian suggests that there would be how many owners if the USAs media was owned by separate individuals?