1. How many women were featured in Sports Monthly in 2008?
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who suggested that the images of women used by the media present a particular beauty ideal through which they transmit a strong ideological message that women should treat their bodies as a project in constant need of improvement?
3. What did Gill believe?
- women are symbolically annihilated in the media
- female issues are often marginalised by newspapers in that the editors see the need to have women's pages which focus on women as a special group
- women are invisible in the media
4. Who stated that 3 stereotypes of women can be seen?
5. Which magazine did Gauntlett focus her attention on?