1. What is the term for when children and teenagers are subjected to thousands of killings and acts of violence as they grow up through watching TV and films - drip drip effect - socailised into accepting violent behaviour as normal?
- Disinhibition effect
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the term for when children believe that in some social situations, the normal rules that govern conflict and difference can be suspended?
- Disinhibition Effect
3. Who suggested that *********** trivialises **** and makes men increasingly callous to cruelty, infliction of pain, violence against persons and abuse of women?
4. Who stated that imitation is a likely outcome of media violence because onscreen it is shown as a heroic problem solving exercise that not only goes unpunished but also brings rewards?
- McCabe and Martin
5. Who conducted the study into imitation and aggression?
Similar Sociology resources: