1. Who stated that imitation is a likely outcome of media violence because onscreen it is shown as a heroic problem solving exercise that not only goes unpunished but also brings rewards?
- McCabe and Martin
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the term for when children and teenagers are subjected to thousands of killings and acts of violence as they grow up through watching TV and films - drip drip effect - socailised into accepting violent behaviour as normal?
- Disinhibition effect
3. Who suggested that *********** trivialises **** and makes men increasingly callous to cruelty, infliction of pain, violence against persons and abuse of women?
4. Who came up with the term Desensitisation?
5. What is the term for when children believe that in some social situations, the normal rules that govern conflict and difference can be suspended?
- Disinhibition Effect
Similar Sociology resources: