1. Lea & Young (1984): 3 cause of crime
- Capitalism, subculture, relative integration
- Relative deprivation, subculture, marginalisation
- Gender domains, marginalisation, false class consciousness
- Relative deprivation, marginalisation, subordination
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Left realists believe that educational programs should be introduced in inner-city comprehensive schools, minimum pay legislation should be introduced to reduce welfare dependency, and there should be more investment in...
- Ammenities such as transport or surgeries
- Poorer communities
- Playstation 4 consoles
3. "Crime is a rational response to capitalism and is found in all classes" according to who?
- Chambliss (1975)
- Snider (1993)
- Gordon (1976)
- Reiman (2001)
4. New Criminologists aim to combine ideas from...
- Interactionism (observations prove crime) and Postmodernism (modern day services means more crime)
- Left realism (unequal capitalism) and Marxism (revolutions)
- Traditional Marxism (unequal wealth and power to enforce laws) and Interactionism (effects of labels)
- Functionalism (how the family affects crime) and Marxism (capitalism leads to new crime)
5. The superstructure reinforces the...
- Media attitudes.