1. "Crime is a rational response to capitalism and is found in all classes" according to who?
- Snider (1993)
- Gordon (1976)
- Chambliss (1975)
- Reiman (2001)
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Left realists believe that right realist criem prevention methods treat syptoms of crime, rather than the causes e.g.
3. Left realism developed since 1980s, with it's key figure being former critical criminologist...
- Talcott Parsons
- Jock Young
- Roger Hood
- Mac an Ghaill
4. Left realism developed for two reasons. The need to take rising crime more seriously while producing solutions, and...
- Because of the large influence of right realism on the government
- To ensure that crime was dealt with and punished immediately
- Because of the need to address issues outside of crime
- To create a safer society for citizens
5. Feminists criticise Taylor et al's theory for focusing on male criminality and therefore being...
- Gender blind.
- Masculine frozen.