1. Which of these is NOT a modern example of traditional Marxism?
- Hatfield Train Crash: Balfour Beatty
- Google's tax avoidance.
- Japanese tsunami.
- Qatar 2022 World Cup bribery scandal.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Reiman: selective enforcement means that police arrest powerless groups, such as...
- The mafia.
- The working class.
- The ruling class.
- The media.
3. What is the name of the left realist crime prevention method?
- Environmental crime prevention
- Serious crime prevention
- Social & community crime prevention
- Social crime prevention
4. Lea & Young (1984): 3 cause of crime
- Relative deprivation, subculture, marginalisation
- Relative deprivation, marginalisation, subordination
- Gender domains, marginalisation, false class consciousness
- Capitalism, subculture, relative integration
5. Taylor et al's theory on how crime develops has 6 aspects. Which is not one of those?
- Investigate the immediate origins of the act
- Investigate the effects of labelling
- Investigate the act itself
- Investigate the cost of damges due to the act
- Investigate the wider origins of social reaction
- Investigate the immediate origins of social reaction
- Investigate the wider origins of the act