1. Feminists criticise Taylor et al's theory for focusing on male criminality and therefore being...
- Masculine frozen.
- Gender blind.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Left realists believe that right realist criem prevention methods treat syptoms of crime, rather than the causes e.g.
3. Taylor et al's theory on how crime develops has 6 aspects. Which is not one of those?
- Investigate the cost of damges due to the act
- Investigate the wider origins of social reaction
- Investigate the wider origins of the act
- Investigate the act itself
- Investigate the immediate origins of social reaction
- Investigate the immediate origins of the act
- Investigate the effects of labelling
4. New criminology is also known as what?
- Up to date criminology.
- Critical criminology.
- Present criminology.
- Decisive criminology.
5. What is the name of the left realist crime prevention method?
- Social & community crime prevention
- Serious crime prevention
- Social crime prevention
- Environmental crime prevention