1. The growing contrast between 'cultural inclusion' and ________ creates relative deprivation according to Young
- False class consciousness
- Economic failure
- Economic exclusion
- Relative admiration
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Traditional marxists say that social order is maintained through...
- Capitalism and false class consciousness.
- Stabilisation of adult personalities.
- Materialistic oppression and consumerism.
- A lack of primary socialisation.
3. "Crime is a rational response to capitalism and is found in all classes" according to who?
- Gordon (1976)
- Reiman (2001)
- Chambliss (1975)
- Snider (1993)
4. Left realism developed for two reasons. The need to take rising crime more seriously while producing solutions, and...
- To create a safer society for citizens
- To ensure that crime was dealt with and punished immediately
- Because of the large influence of right realism on the government
- Because of the need to address issues outside of crime
5. Which of these is NOT a modern example of traditional Marxism?
- Japanese tsunami.
- Hatfield Train Crash: Balfour Beatty
- Google's tax avoidance.
- Qatar 2022 World Cup bribery scandal.