1. Which of these is NOT a modern example of traditional Marxism?
- Qatar 2022 World Cup bribery scandal.
- Hatfield Train Crash: Balfour Beatty
- Japanese tsunami.
- Google's tax avoidance.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Right realists criticise SCC crime prevention for being too soft on crime, by implying it's due to society. They also apparently make excuses for criminals, rather than...
- Introducing ways of helping victims
- Creating tighter controls and more severe punishments
- Recording data as to why crimes occur
- Giving proof of these excuses
3. Lea & Young (1984): 3 cause of crime
- Gender domains, marginalisation, false class consciousness
- Relative deprivation, subculture, marginalisation
- Relative deprivation, marginalisation, subordination
- Capitalism, subculture, relative integration
4. The superstructure reinforces the...
- Media attitudes.
5. New criminology is also known as what?
- Critical criminology.
- Present criminology.
- Up to date criminology.
- Decisive criminology.