1. What is scapegoating?
- Playing 'scapegoat' face down in defence position
- Black people are scapegoated for capitalist problems
- Racism divides workers and postpons a revolution
- Racism helps jusitfy low pay and working conditions
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is superstructure?
- Only primary socialisation
- The economic system and the way society produces goods
- Made up of social insittutes like family, mass media and education
- Superman's body structure
3. Who aims to explain why there has been no revolution?
- Dance Dance Revolution
- Radical Marxists
4. What is the function of superstructure?
- To make society more equal
- To fight evil!
- Reproduce the values and ideas (ideology) of the rulling class to create false class-consciousness
- Produce goods and money
5. What are the four critisms of Marxism?
- Too much emphaise on conflict, economic determinism, lack of revolution, no polarization
- No polirazation, economic determinism, too much revolution, too much emphaise on conflict
- Ignores conflict, no polirazation, economic determinism, lack of revolution
- Only about one guy, too much detail, lack of romance, not worth enough Marx in exams