1. What is false class-conciousness
- When ruling class ideology teaches the working class to accept inequalities (income, education, health care)
- When a classroom all gets the same question wrong
- When people think things are unfair but they are equal
- When the proletariat are exploiting the bourgeousie
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is it called when labour is worth more than the wage paid?
- Surplus value
- Working at Freddy Fazbear's 0-o
- Breaking even
- The Living Wage
3. What two inter-dependant parts is capitalist society made up of?
- Superstructure and jobs
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 and 2
- Infrastrucutre and Superstrucutre
- Infrastructure and money
4. What is 'legitimasation'?
- Racism helps jusitfy low pay and working conditions
- Old English for 'leg it'
- Racism divides workers and postpons a revolution
- Black people are scapegoated for capitalist problems
5. What did Gramsci conclude?
- Grams are heavier than ounces
- Hegemony - Capitalists use their superior resources to fool the w/c into thinking the system is fair
- A revolution would solve everything
- The bourgeoisie have more cultural capital than the proletariat and this helps them maintain their position