- Created by: Ash-Ketchum
- Created on: 07-09-15 21:31
1. What is infrastructure?
- Roads, hospitals, schools, etc
- The economic system and the way society produces goods
- Infra-red lights shinning on Jenga
- Made up of social insittutes like family, mass media and education
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the four critisms of Marxism?
- Too much emphaise on conflict, economic determinism, lack of revolution, no polarization
- No polirazation, economic determinism, too much revolution, too much emphaise on conflict
- Ignores conflict, no polirazation, economic determinism, lack of revolution
- Only about one guy, too much detail, lack of romance, not worth enough Marx in exams
3. What is scapegoating?
- Black people are scapegoated for capitalist problems
- Racism helps jusitfy low pay and working conditions
- Racism divides workers and postpons a revolution
- Playing 'scapegoat' face down in defence position
4. What part does 'Cultural Capital' play and who said it?
- Pikachu - Pallet is the capital of Kanto and has a rich culture
- Bourdieu - the bourgeoisie have more cultural capital than the proletariat and this helps them maintain their position
- Gramsci - Capitalists use their superior resources to advance
- Gramsci - the bourgeoisie have more cultural capital than the proletariat and this helps them maintain their position
5. Who aims to explain why there has been no revolution?
- Radical Marxists
- Dance Dance Revolution