1. What do they think needs more attention?
- Culture (own force, not entirely based on economic forces)
- Lack of revolution
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is scapegoating?
- Playing 'scapegoat' face down in defence position
- Racism helps jusitfy low pay and working conditions
- Black people are scapegoated for capitalist problems
- Racism divides workers and postpons a revolution
3. What is false class-conciousness
- When the proletariat are exploiting the bourgeousie
- When ruling class ideology teaches the working class to accept inequalities (income, education, health care)
- When people think things are unfair but they are equal
- When a classroom all gets the same question wrong
4. What did Gordon say about crime?
- "..." (Gordon Freeman)
- Crime is rational to survive in a unequal capitalist society
- Crime is the same whether capitalist or communist society
- Crime is irrational and not needed to survive
5. What type of theory is Marxism?
- Interactionism Theory
- Your 'type' ;)
- Structuralist Theory
- Social Action Theory