- Created by: Ash-Ketchum
- Created on: 07-09-15 21:31
1. What did Gordon say about crime?
- "..." (Gordon Freeman)
- Crime is rational to survive in a unequal capitalist society
- Crime is the same whether capitalist or communist society
- Crime is irrational and not needed to survive
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did Marx think workers would do about exploitation?
- Achieve higher living standards slowly
- Unite to rise up and have a revolution
- Do nothing
- Put Marx in charge instead
3. What type of theory is Marxism?
- Your 'type' ;)
- Social Action Theory
- Structuralist Theory
- Interactionism Theory
4. Who aims to explain why there has been no revolution?
- Radical Marxists
- Dance Dance Revolution
5. What is scapegoating?
- Racism divides workers and postpons a revolution
- Black people are scapegoated for capitalist problems
- Racism helps jusitfy low pay and working conditions
- Playing 'scapegoat' face down in defence position