1. Martin Luther King Jr became pastor of the Dexter Avenue Baptist Church in 1954. Where was this church?
- Montgomery, Alabama
- Las Vegas, Nevada
- Orlando, Florida
- Phoenix, Arizona
- Birmingham, Alabama
- Atlanta, Georgia
- Baton Rouge, Louisiana
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which war was Martin Luther King Jr publicly opposed to?
- The Gulf War
- World War II
- The Soviet War in Afghanistan
- The War in Kosovo
- The Vietnam War
- The Korean War
- World War III
3. What does the abbreviation SCLC stand for?
- Southern Co-ordinating Leadership Conference
- Southern Co-ordinating Leadership Council
- Southern Christian Leadership Council
- Southern Christian Leadership Conference
- Southern Christian Leadership Committee
- Southern Co-ordinating Leadership Committee
- Southern Christian Leadership Co-operative
4. Who was Martin Luther King Jr strongly influenced by?
- Sun Tzu
- Susan B Anthony
- Winston Churchill
- Benjamin Franklin
5. When was Martin Luther King Jr assassinated?
- April 21, 1968
- April 4, 1968
- April 2, 1968
- April 20, 1968
- April 15, 1968
- April 1, 1968
- April 17, 1968