1. What does the abbreviation SCLC stand for?
- Southern Co-ordinating Leadership Committee
- Southern Christian Leadership Conference
- Southern Christian Leadership Committee
- Southern Co-ordinating Leadership Council
- Southern Co-ordinating Leadership Conference
- Southern Christian Leadership Council
- Southern Christian Leadership Co-operative
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What year did the Montgomery Bus Boycott take place?
3. Who was Martin Luther King Jr strongly influenced by?
- Susan B Anthony
- Benjamin Franklin
- Winston Churchill
- Sun Tzu
4. Which war was Martin Luther King Jr publicly opposed to?
- The Vietnam War
- World War II
- The Soviet War in Afghanistan
- The War in Kosovo
- The Korean War
- The Gulf War
- World War III
5. When was Martin Luther King Jr assassinated?
- April 20, 1968
- April 2, 1968
- April 1, 1968
- April 4, 1968
- April 15, 1968
- April 21, 1968
- April 17, 1968