1. What is one reason why Mark's gospel was written?
- Eyewitnesses were dying
- Mark felt like it
- Jesus told Mark to in a dream
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which disciple was a tax collector?
3. The first disciples Jesus called?
- Simon, Andrew, James and John
- Peter, James and John
- Andrew, James and John
4. What does 'gospel' mean?
- A bible book
- The bible
- Good news
- Bad news
5. What is another reason why mark's gospel was written?
- The delay of the second coming
- Jesus told Mark to at Caesarea Philippi
- Moses told Mark to at the transfiguration