1. What is one reason why Mark's gospel was written?
- Eyewitnesses were dying
- Mark felt like it
- Jesus told Mark to in a dream
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which disciple was a tax collector?
3. The first disciples Jesus called?
- Andrew, James and John
- Simon, Andrew, James and John
- Peter, James and John
4. What does 'gospel' mean?
- Bad news
- A bible book
- Good news
- The bible
5. What is another reason why mark's gospel was written?
- Moses told Mark to at the transfiguration
- The delay of the second coming
- Jesus told Mark to at Caesarea Philippi