1. The first disciples Jesus called?
- Andrew, James and John
- Simon, Andrew, James and John
- Peter, James and John
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which disciple was a tax collector?
3. What is one reason why Mark's gospel was written?
- Jesus told Mark to in a dream
- Eyewitnesses were dying
- Mark felt like it
4. What is another reason why mark's gospel was written?
- The delay of the second coming
- Jesus told Mark to at Caesarea Philippi
- Moses told Mark to at the transfiguration
5. What does 'gospel' mean?
- Good news
- A bible book
- The bible
- Bad news